New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

Just seen they sent Oswaldo Cabrera down |l

Makin room for a new outfielder maybe ?

Anyway, i been abusing Met fans all day so we better smack these clowns. If not I'll owe money and most likely smack the **** outta one of em.
Yea Bauer and Allen off the IL lol

It’s ok to keep it real, you don’t have to always be Mr. Positive. Your optimistic outlooks didn’t fare well for Hicks, Gallo and a few others.
Whoa don't put Hicks on me. I was never a big Hicks fan. His contract wasn't a huge deal bc it wasn't a lot of money but I was never sold on him being a great player or anything. He was playing well for the O's... until he got hurt, of course.

Ehhh, NY fans and NY media have calmed way down. Not at all like it used to be.

Team sucks, I’m a be ****in tight if we delay 99’s surgery or make it worse out of desperation.

Not trying to be funny or nothing, but guaranteed if you were born and raised in NY you’d be more understanding of how dramatic we are when it comes to our sports :lol:
Man I'm from Alabama. There's nothing that tops Alabama football. We have one sport. That's it. We don't have the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc to take up our time in the offseson. It's college football 365 days a year. I get being passionate.

I just don't get being overly negative and/or talking **** to players. I mean this as kindly as I can, but get a ****ing life man. It's baseball. Not you, but the weirdo that spent his day yelling at someone that couldn't care less that he exists. Same thing for the NY fans that were talking **** as he left the field last week. I'm sure they feel like tough guys but what exactly is that helping? You get to tell your friends you yelled some mean things at a man that can't do anything back? Cool, man. Congrats on embarrassing yourself.

Man I'm from Alabama. There's nothing that tops Alabama football. We have one sport. That's it. We don't have the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc to take up our time in the offseson. It's college football 365 days a year. I get being passionate.

I just don't get being overly negative and/or talking **** to players. I mean this as kindly as I can, but get a ****ing life man. It's baseball. Not you, but the weirdo that spent his day yelling at someone that couldn't care less that he exists. Same thing for the NY fans that were talking **** as he left the field last week. I'm sure they feel like tough guys but what exactly is that helping? You get to tell your friends you yelled some mean things at a man that can't do anything back? Cool, man. Congrats on embarrassing yourself.
I completely feel you and understand. But for most, watching the Yanks, Knicks, Giants and Rangers is like an escape and decompression from the daily grind. We definitely are more angry, aggressive and assertive than the average person.

Alabama Football are children playing for free as Amateurs while their coaches make millions.You don’t compare that.

This is the big leagues. The upper echelon of professional Baseball making hundreds of millions. The most prestigious and greatest baseball team to ever grace the earth.

Baseball is by far the most local of all sports. We boo. We are loud. We are extreme. We are passionate.

Ya gotta over it.

Alabama Football are children playing for free as Amateurs while their coaches make millions.You don’t compare that.

This is the big leagues. The upper echelon of professional Baseball. The most prestigious and greatest baseball team to ever grace the earth.

Baseball is by far the most local of all sports. We boo. We are loud. We are extreme. We are passionate.

Ya gotta over it.
You know I def agree with this too, especially when there is money involved. We just ask you to play how you get paid.

This is the big leagues. The upper echelon of professional Baseball. The most prestigious and greatest baseball team to ever grace the earth.

Ya gotta over it.
Ok so you yell at men that couldn't care that you exist. Hope it makes you feel better about your day.

Back
Top Bottom