New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Stros, 23-13

Dam Stanton looked like he had a piano on his back :smh:

and for the rest of his career he's ours ...

d1b62bc7a16d540b5b714d5ed4813921f9eb741b.gifv

Just shut him down, try again next year. This year started bad for him and has just gotten worse.

Cue up all those posts about him not being able to handle NY and being injury prone.

Hal better fix this **** and offer Ohtani a blank check.

if we gave Ohtani his choice of the new Yankees logo he ain't coming here.

nyjap.jpg

d5e12fe0ef530d844ad22b6df03377bb.jpg

forget it already ..

tied game :nthat:

I knew I shouldn’t have put it on my phone. Should have just enjoyed my Sunday outdoors with no interruptions.

I just couldn’t believe we came back from 5-1 deficit. :lol:

Just shut him down, try again next year. This year started bad for him and has just gotten worse.
Nah. Push through adversity, don’t run from him pitching like trash, have some mental toughness. Show that that contract wasn’t a mistake.

Nah. Push through adversity, don’t run from him pitching like trash, have some mental toughness. Show that that contract wasn’t a mistake.
Na something ain't right. Idk if it's mechanics or no spring training but it makes no sense to run him out there when he's not right. Then it can get mental and he's done long term. He's walling 3x as many as he did last year, something just isn't right.

Na something ain't right. Idk if it's mechanics or no spring training but it makes no sense to run him out there when he's not right. Then it can get mental and he's done long term. He's walling 3x as many as he did last year, something just isn't right.
I hope you’re right. But just being a Yankee can get you out of your mental comfort zone.

I hope you’re right. But just being a Yankee can get you out of your mental comfort zone.
I think that's somewhat overblown today. This isn't the 1970's. Social media and cell phones means all players are under a microscope, not just the guys in NY. Sure we have guys we sign that don't play well for us and then play well for someone else but that's true of all teams. That can be a mix of a lot of things; coaching, clubhouse, etc. Cole is a good example. He was OK in Pittsburg, went to Houston and they had him ditch his sinker snd throw more 4 seamers, and boom he's an ace. Unfortunately for us it's the opposite a lot of times. Look at Sonny Gray. That was coaching. We had him throwing way more sliders and other secondary pitchers than he had before or since. He's much better when using his fastball. So yea its easy as fans to chalk up to the old "he couldn't have NY" but normally there's more to it than that.

Back
Top Bottom