New York Yankees Official Thread - at BOOSTON, 50-22 - Cole back!?

This team is gonna put me in jail :smh:

I almost got into a fist fight with my Mets fan coworker. Guy likes to purposely irritate me by constantly screaming "TRASH" !!! everytime he sees me. While I'm talkin to someone, everytime. This morning i stopped eating and threatened to smack the sh*t outta him one more time. He stood quiet but i can almost guarantee that smack is coming :lol::smh:

Just start the football season ....

Tbh idk what options they even had. Rodon and Nestor are on the IL. Not sure who else is on the 40 man that they could go to and I'm not going to waste time looking bc it doesn't matter.

Could always just call up a guy from triple A. Honestly couldn’t be any worse at this point.

I type this and Sevy will pitch lights out for 7IP and give up 2 hits lol.

We baby our prospects way too much
Who do you think we should be bringing up? I assume you don't follow other teams if you think guys like Dominguez should be up now. He's 20 with 100 games at AA where he hasn't exactly lit it up. Calling up kids that aren't ready is just asking for them to get ruined vs big leaguers.

Pereira should be called up by now. Has been tearing up triple aA all season. May not hurt to take a look at Wells. They have arms in Triple A they can take a look at like Beeter and Warren.

Dominguez’s numbers may not look great, but his 2nd half of the season he’s posted numbers that are on par for him. The last month/month and a half he’s been red hot. Not saying he should be called right up, but at least maybe a look at promoting to triple A. His time table to be up with Yanks is mid/2nd half/end of next season.

Pereira should be called up by now. Has been tearing up triple aA all season. May not hurt to take a look at Wells. They have arms in Triple A they can take a look at like Beeter and Warren.

Dominguez’s numbers may not look great, but his 2nd half of the season he’s posted numbers that are on par for him. The last month/month and a half he’s been red hot. Not saying he should be called right up, but at least maybe a look at promoting to triple A. His time table to be up with Yanks is mid/2nd half/end of next season.

As Padre board members - I feel like he’s the next Tony

Who do you think we should be bringing up? I assume you don't follow other teams if you think guys like Dominguez should be up now. He's 20 with 100 games at AA where he hasn't exactly lit it up. Calling up kids that aren't ready is just asking for them to get ruined vs big leaguers.
Refer to g-time g-time post :lol: Was going to post pretty Much the same.

Do you think it hurts their confidence when they know they’ll be stuck in the minors pretty much no matter what they do because of a certain age, year or date the Yankees have in mind to call them up?

Imagine excelling at your job and not getting a promotion because of stubborn management sticking with subpar employees but other businesses are steady taking chances on the younger employees and watching some of them excel. That Has to HURT your confidence.

Also I think at certain point with the Yanks knowing how they are with the kids (except Volpe) when they do get the call up they try too hard and it’s hard for them to relax or get in a groove. Then the get sent back down and are probably deflated because they weren’t given a decent chance and probably knew they blew their chance because the Yanks are about to sign or trade or keep rolling with some washed up vet now.

The Yanks biggest problem is that they think they are smarter than everyone else and 99.99 of the time will not deviate from a plan no matter how wrong they got it just to save face and hope to say “told you we got it right”.

Imagine being Austin Wells, or Pereira or even Peraza watching Josh Donaldson and Ben Rortvedt but knowing they can’t get a legit chance :lol: Straight confidence killer. The Yanks on their big white board probably have Pereira coming up at the age of 24 no matter how much he kills AAA:lol:

This team is gonna put me in jail :smh:

I almost got into a fist fight with my Mets fan coworker. Guy likes to purposely irritate me by constantly screaming "TRASH" !!! everytime he sees me. While I'm talkin to someone, everytime. This morning i stopped eating and threatened to smack the sh*t outta him one more time. He stood quiet but i can almost guarantee that smack is coming :lol::smh:

Just start the football season ....

horrible - its high school behavior

these same mets fans for years killing us because of buying rosters blah blah

they just attempted to do it big time, failed and did what pretty much no team(post george) can do and buy their way out of it and gain prospects.....AND AND since 2000 they have had the highest payroll in NL east expect a few years* and havent been as successful MARLINS BRAVES PHILLIES AND AND EXPANSION NATIONALS - embarrassing

*I think(95% sure) just one world series win from the 4 from NL east teams over last 20 years featured a team with a payroll higher than mets...ONE

Mets/FANS should WORRY less about NYY and more about actually have more success than nationals over next 20 years

Back
Top Bottom