New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

Was on the road all day, but getting updates on my phone from the doubleheader. Happy we got the two wins. Looked like Andujar produced a little today. Maybe a potential Gallo replacement soon although I’m not a fan of his defense.

Not a good outing today but another series won.

Day off for the holiday to shake it off then time to sink Pittsburgh.

Typically a game like today would piss me off because they threw this game.
And last year games they threw against the Tigers early in the season could be pointed to as the difference of home field versus Giancarlo screwed by the monster and losing the Wild Card.

But they are so far ahead in the standings, can’t complain.

But that was a throw away game.

Typically a game like today would piss me off because they threw this game.
And last year games they threw against the Tigers early in the season could be pointed to as the difference of home field versus Giancarlo screwed by the monster and losing the Wild Card.

But they are so far ahead in the standings, can’t complain.

But that was a throw away game.
What makes you say that? Judge sat after playing 2 yesterday but I think that's all that sat?

What makes you say that? Judge sat after playing 2 yesterday but I think that's all that sat?

DJ and Judge sitting, no Carpenter instead. All 3 got pinch hit duties. But still took 2-3 more at bats from them.

Maybe it might just be my disdain for half the order but Donaldson at 3. Trevino 5. Hicks 6. IKF 7. Gallo 8. Gonzalez 9, collectively is terrible.

Screenshot_20220704-084344_Brave.jpg

Heard rumblings Peraza could be up this year too.
To play where? I don't see them bringing him up to play once a week and I don't see them messing with anything in the IF right now. I could see him and Volpe coming up in September when rosters expand and the minors season is over though just to get a feel for the bigs.

Wait forgot they changed that rule, rosters only expand by 2 in September. That'll probably be bullpen arms to give the pen some rest.

To play where? I don't see them bringing him up to play once a week and I don't see them messing with anything in the IF right now. I could see him and Volpe coming up in September when rosters expand and the minors season is over though just to get a feel for the bigs.
Read there maybe a chance (extremely slim) if IKF has a rough stretch at the plate (considering he offers no power), they may decide to designate him and call Peraza up who has been hot the whole month of June.

Read there maybe a chance (extremely slim) if IKF has a rough stretch at the plate (considering he offers no power), they may decide to designate him and call Peraza up who has been hot the whole month of June.
Idk that'd be a pretty wild move imo. Sure there's some upside but I'm not a fan of ******* with anything at this point. Maybe a move to upgrade Gallo but that's it. Putting a rookie at SS is asking for a disaster imo.

The Judge!!! Grand ******* slam.

Of course YES on Optimum went dead the moment the pitch was dealt.

That escalated quickly. Lol Hicks with the softball swing, righty on righty and shuffled into it

Back
Top Bottom