New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

its a rough stretch for only this series but just don't like how we've been looking this whole series... obviously its just one series and our record is great in general but I don't like how we are always getting owned by the astros smh... this could seriously been 3 L's in a row if it wasn't for hicks tying the game in the first game and then today a no hitter is terrible any way you slice it... well see how we fare tomorrow...I just hope we don't play this way against the astros in the postseason because you know we will play them

on another note gallo, donaldson and gonzales shouldn't play period... they are trash... don't know why stanton needs to take up the DH so much... every once in a while but not all the time

Last edited:
Randomly popped in my head this morning, and thinking wayyyyy far ahead. Next year because I like roster constructs and what not.

Yankees should look to trade Donaldson in the off-season even if it means moving mid level prospects. Not re-sign Gallo. That makes up like 85% of signing Judge at Trout AAV.
Hicks to LF. DJ to 3B. IKF plays the utility role.

Then that puts them in the market for CF. With Britton’s $14mil off the books, and Chap likely signing for an amount less than what he’s getting now, that opens up that money.

C: Trevino
1B: Rizzo
2B: Torres
3B: DJ
SS: Volpe
LF: Hicks
CF: ???
RF: Judge
DH: Stanton
C: Rotrverdt
IF: IKF
OF: ????
And they’ll have their usual cavalcade of veteran guys come in and out to take another spot or two

A fan needs to rush the field on Altuve one time. Dude is way too comfy here.

All jokes aside tho, this lil s**t needs to be drilled or knocked down a lil more. Salty right now :smh:

A fan needs to rush the field on Altuve one time. Dude is way too comfy here.

All jokes aside tho, this lil s**t needs to be drilled or knocked down a lil more. Salty right now :smh:
He seems to feed off the boo'ing so maybe fans should stop that lol

Finally ....

But see what I'm sayin about dude and his sissy high fives :rofl:

20220626_155236.jpg

:smh::lol:

Damn the turn tables.

Looked like in position to win it in the late with Gleyber at 3rd with only 1 out then Hicks strikes out then Gleyber is tagged out on looks to have hurt his ankle.

Yanks are gonna have to rename some projects after him, a live hologram of him in times square dancing whenever he homers and have Paul O'Neil drive him to every home game in one of these

f7cbf2d6028aa1f9abee45c0e16d3f1b--death-sweets.jpg

Back
Top Bottom