New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

IKF's defense has been terrible this year, especially for a SS. don't give me a million stats that no one's heard of either. aside from the lil lukewarm streak he been going thru wit the bat, this dude has stunk it up. Yanks are just gonna ride it out with him too, that sucks.
Haha even the advanced stats say his defense has been mediocre at best, down around 20th for SS's.

This team has been so disappointing. Looks like a shell of who they were earlier in the season. Feels like a woman who hypes up her head game and when you finally get it, it's trash. That's how this season feels.

I keep forgetting we lost some guys in the bullpen who were mostly money when they're on. Rizzo had the back thing. Donaldson's been a bum all year but we live with it cause his glove is good. Stanton doing his usual broken toenail thing. Hicks must be payin the debt on his deal with the devil for his contract money. Trading Montgomery was dumb. Chapman thought he needed more tats. IKF can't catch a cold. Gleyber's here and there, when he concentrates. Even Trevino's magic dust seems to be wearing off.

Boone is fa sure gone if we get bounced early. Have no idea who to replace him with. Better not see Joe Madden here next here and his stupid shifts and weird pitching changes :lol: :smh:

I don’t live with Donaldson being a bum. It’s legitimately one of my most hated things this year because I hated the trade when it happened. And it’s significantly worse than I expected it to be.

Peraza’s first hit of the triple a season was a HR and his last hit of his triple A season was a HR. Nice.

They promoted Volpe to Triple A. By the end of next season, we could see Volpe up in the bigs.

Make a few moves like offloading Donaldson, flip Gleyber possibly for more pitching and we could see an infield of Cabrera (3B), Volpe (SS), and Peraza (2B) that would still allow us to be flexible and move guys around. DJ gets his time at 3B, 2B and DH. Cabrera can shift all over the infield and corner OF spots. Peraza and Volpe can flip between Ss and 2B.

Lots of flexibility and lots of options. Very much intrigued by it.

I’d prefer they don’t move Gleyber honestly. August was a really ****** month for him after he got in trade rumors. But he was huge in June & July.

If you cut bait with Donaldson and IKF. There’s a lot of flexibility to get everybody between DJ, Gleyber, Peraza, Cabrera and Volpe consistent and as close to every day play as possible.
And you can roll with a top notch bench too.

But if they move on from Gleyber it has to be a front end starter. Not a 4/5. Because if that’s the case, you probably sacrifice Cabrera to get the front end guy instead. Which is what they need.

Still playing IKF every day is going to kill me.

I’m also mad they extended Boone. For me, last year should have been the end. But if they don’t win the pennant at the very least, we should move on.

Back
Top Bottom