New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

No way you bring him back out at 110, and a stressful 110 at that. It gets real bad if he gives up a walk or a hit and someone has to come in with men on. Let the pen come in with a clean inning. Don't like Holmes for 6 but I like going to the pen here.

If they lose this whether it’s Holmes now or Holmes in the 9th or someone else. It has to be Boone’s last game as a manager for the Yankees.

Can’t let this man on base. He’s too fast. Gotta go at him.

That’s a ball but not as bad as the call against Stanton.

I was largely absent latter part of the szn for work & play but last I heard Holmes had all the faith with the fanbase. Struggle much like the rest of them in the 2nd half I bet.

Looking good right now.

I'm fairly confident in one of us to go out there and pitch three innings in the 8th or 9th inning more than our bullpen.. but so far so good

Good inning Clay, not sure what peralta has after all the pitches he’s thrown so far. Need some ****in runs, come on 27, your turn

Ramirez swung at the worst pitch I’ve seen in a while. The ball actually hit him and he still swung! Lmao!

If they ever move to a robot zone. Judge and Stanton’s batting average probably goes up at least 20 points.

Stanton got hosed on the call 3 strike in the prior at bat. And then got a ridiculous call strike 2 this inning that change the whole dynamics.

Impressive inning Wandy. Good ****. Loiasiga will be fresh tomorrow. Need the offense do their job at home. Great win.

Cole talks like Patrick Mahomes

**** yea. Pleasantly surprised by Boone tonight. Holmes in the 8th for the top of the order was smart. I didn't think Peralta would be available tonight after back to back and a longer outing last night.

Back
Top Bottom