New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

Also I'm definitely a casual baseball fan but still having umpires is insane. Robot strike zone and change all the fields to have the same dimensions. Baseball is chaos. If you don't have a winner after 9 innings then you go to a sudden death home run derby

Also I'm definitely a casual baseball fan but still having umpires is insane. Robot strike zone and change all the fields to have the same dimensions. Baseball is chaos. If you don't have a winner after 9 innings then you go to a sudden death home run derby

chillout, chill, stay groovy man

robert strike zone can def see happening one day

The Unique fields is one of the greatest things about baseball.
It is CHAOS, dog

Unique is another word for "it's been like this for a hundred years so whatever"

Imagine Golden State having a closer 3 point line and the Knicks having a bigger rim?

Met Life's goal posts are narrower but their end zone is 20 yards.

It's shenanigans

I missed this from yesterday :lol:
E0A80618-7590-4750-891D-065A94BFD498.png

It is CHAOS, dog

Unique is another word for "it's been like this for a hundred years so whatever"

Imagine Golden State having a closer 3 point line and the Knicks having a bigger rim?

Met Life's goal posts are narrower but their end zone is 20 yards.

It's shenanigans

the fields are different but both teams can benefit and get burned by it......trust me, yanks have lost some heart breaking games thanks to that short porch

if the 3 point lines were different at each stadium, fine go for it, but both teams have that same distance.

Very pleased with tonight's results, wish Cole could stop giving up those early runs but he recovered well. That's what the money is for

So Taillon it is. Assume Nestor will be available for 2 if needed, would be a bullpen day for him. Loaisiga and Holmes should be available too. Just gotta piece it together.

really not crazy about Taillon starting. wonder how short the leash will be.

i guess Mingo will come on if he ****s the bed ...

Back
Top Bottom