New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

Not to mention Hal was in Italy.

Just to throw money around.

Maybe Hal isn’t so bad. (I’ll revisit this in a few weeks :lol: )
haha yea he gets a pass for one day. One day.

But that's a big boy move. Good for him. Maybe he can grow into the role at some point.

I think the allocation of money has been the bigger issue than actually spending. Payroll is consistently among the highest in baseball.

Starting at 7:30 there’s a good convo on Hal and how important keeping Judge was to keep the Yankee brand

To let all my people know.
February 4th & 5th. There’s a HUGE Yankee signing in New Jersey

Here’s the names:
Wade Boggs, Scott Brosius, Oswaldo Cabrera, Jose Canseco, Joba Chamberlain, Chris Chambliss, Bartolo Colon, David Cone, Bucky Dent, Doug Drabek, Cecil Fielder, Joe Girardi, Doc Gooden, Goose Gossage, Ron Guidry, Charlie Hayes, Rickey Henderson, David Justice, Jim Kaat, Michael Kay, Jimmy Key, Chuck Knoblauch, Jim Leyritz, Ted Lilly, Sparky Lyle, Hideki Matsui, Don Mattingly, Graig Nettles, Paul O'Neill, Lou Piniella, Willie Randolph, Mariano Rivera, Mickey Rivers, Gary Sheffield, Luis Sojo, John Sterling, Darryl Strawberry, Luis Tiant, David Wells

It will be expensive as hell though just so you know.

Was about to buy a bunch of Judge stuff then saw MLB shop prices. And felt like onewearz onewearz holding a nickel to pay for a Coke
They have 65% off on a lot of stuff. Peep the code at the top of the page. Judge kid's jersey sold out quick this morning. Gotta find one for the kid for xmas now.

To let all my people know.
February 4th & 5th. There’s a HUGE Yankee signing in New Jersey

Here’s the names:
Wade Boggs, Scott Brosius, Oswaldo Cabrera, Jose Canseco, Joba Chamberlain, Chris Chambliss, Bartolo Colon, David Cone, Bucky Dent, Doug Drabek, Cecil Fielder, Joe Girardi, Doc Gooden, Goose Gossage, Ron Guidry, Charlie Hayes, Rickey Henderson, David Justice, Jim Kaat, Michael Kay, Jimmy Key, Chuck Knoblauch, Jim Leyritz, Ted Lilly, Sparky Lyle, Hideki Matsui, Don Mattingly, Graig Nettles, Paul O'Neill, Lou Piniella, Willie Randolph, Mariano Rivera, Mickey Rivers, Gary Sheffield, Luis Sojo, John Sterling, Darryl Strawberry, Luis Tiant, David Wells

It will be expensive as hell though just so you know.
May need you to get some stuff signed for a fellow Yankee fan in Houston.

essential1 essential1 can you get Boggs to sign a Bud Light for me?

Already met him.

9696D480-5EF8-4714-958D-B1B4B00780C7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom