New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

Conforto wouldn’t be a bad 1+1 guy. Has a lot to prove.
Not a big contact guy but could produce.

(Totally because they should be on Rodon and Correa because of what the Mets are doing)

Passin the C :smokin

FB_IMG_1670607516143.jpg

Cool pic even tho I'm not crazy bout how he's becoming captain ...

We'll see in a couple days when they hold some corny press conference with Jeter puttin a captain's hat on him 🤣

We'll see in a couple days when they hold some corny press conference with Jeter puttin a captain's hat on him 🤣
Na I don't think it'll be that quick. I think Jeter got it a year or so after he signed his long deal. They were never going to make Judge the Captain before he signed his long deal but I think it's more of a formality at this point. It's neat that Captain of the Yankees is the only captain in sports that matters bc it's not something they give out every year or to someone new to the team. You really have to earn it.

I don't get it. We have 3 guys that can play SS already. Use that money one something else. Give me all the bullpen guys and/or a LF.

he can move over to 3rd you jd off the books. not just all power either. yiu can take a SS and put him in a deal for another key piece.

he can move over to 3rd you jd off the books. not just all power either. yiu can take a SS and put him in a deal for another key piece.
Yea but you're paying his like a SS, not a 3b. And man he misses a lot of games. The last 2 years have been better though. Idk I just don't like him, I can admit that. Probably bc he was with the Astros and talked **** about NY and even Jeter. **** him.

You're paying him regardless for what he can do. All these SS's are getting paid like superstars. Not because they're shortstops. This lineup would be great with a player like him. im not dwelling on stuff that happened in the past.

If it’s Rodon vs Correa I want Rodon - I keep hearing we want to play the kids but this is counter productive to that…

You're paying him regardless for what he can do. All these SS's are getting paid like superstars. Not because they're shortstops. This lineup would be great with a player like him. im not dwelling on stuff that happened in the past.
They're getting paid bc they are SS, a premium position. If Correa was a 1b, he ain't getting a massive contract.

Back
Top Bottom