New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE 1 AND ONLY

bd.jpg

Kevin Maas was the 90's version of Gary Sanchez. Amazing rookie half season, both finished 2nd in RoY, and then downhill from there.

It really is amazing to see guy like Sonny and Gallo that were just abysmal for us and leave to go back to being really good players. Hard to know if it was the player or coaches asking them to do things they weren't comfortable with or what but man it sucks.

It really is amazing to see guy like Sonny and Gallo that were just abysmal for us and leave to go back to being really good players. Hard to know if it was the player or coaches asking them to do things they weren't comfortable with or what but man it sucks.

It’s pressure.

It will always be this way.

I remember Gray saying the old pitching coach wanted him to rely/got to his slider and pitch off of that Instead of pitching off his fastball lok he has his whole career.

It’s pressure.

It will always be this way.
I think that's an easy out. The Mets are in the same city and don't have as many cases of it as we do. Granted the Yankees beat is bigger but still. I honestly think it's coaching. We try to force players to be something they aren't. Larry Rothschild was awful about that.

FB_IMG_1682720015683.jpg

Lineup is pathetic :smh:

Without Judge we'd be a last place team. Da fk is Hicks doing back out there :smh:

DeGrom's gonna have 18 k's tonight ...

Back
Top Bottom