New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

Idk walk, single, 3 run homer to make it a 1 run game wasn't very encouraging. I'm fine going to the pen, the pen just didn't have it.

I’m taking my chances with Nestor at 78 pitches easily (even if we lose).

Bullpen has been battered and it showed. That’s why the Orioles scored 8 in one inning.

Judge if he played in the 20's

349113594_1206809486692629_4427583488935699403_n.jpg

i need a side by side with the Babe

You gotta give Volpe the whole year. And probably some of next year.

But if he’s not good. WOOF at the last few years of Free Agency.

Whether or not any of the FA SS would work in NY is irrelevant if they passed time after time made a dumb trade to pave the way for 1 prospect and he’s meh.

But he’s been alright. Some salvageable areas. But the Yankees put way too much on him.

Yea I think you have to give at least this year and next before any kind of decision should be made. I mean he didn’t even really have long at triple A.

He was optioned down to Scranton, which will be his first time at triple A ball.

Why would they option him down so quick ? After only 1 game ? Didnt get the W but he also didnt look horrible or give up like 12 runs or somethin ?!?!? Think he will be back sooner than later ?

Why would they option him down so quick ? After only 1 game ? Didnt get the W but he also didnt look horrible or give up like 12 runs or somethin ?!?!? Think he will be back sooner than later ?
Did he fill in for German, while suspended? Think they just needed a spot start. Triple A is still technically a promotion for him considering he got called up from double A.

Back
Top Bottom