New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

TWO GREAT TASTES THAT TASTE GREAT TOGETHER

duo.jpg

Considering how he hit in the postseason last year, I thought it was a pretty good trade then too.
Yea was really referring to right after the trade when Montgomery went on a run and Bader was hurt. Many itt were calling for Cashman to be fired over it iirc.

I don’t believe many in here were calling for him to be fired for it. It was more along the lines of Bader better perform when he’s healthy or else why do this? The issue was Montgomery was a proven commodity and necessity and Bader was an unknown because he was out/hurt when we traded for him.

I don’t believe many in here were calling for him to be fired for it. It was more along the lines of Bader better perform when he’s healthy or else why do this? The issue was Montgomery was a proven commodity and necessity and Bader was an unknown because he was out/hurt when we traded for him.
Maybe I'm remembering it wrong but I know several were very critical of the deal. It looks pretty good now.

To be fair some people are fire Cashman all the time so it's hard to remember when and why. I just remember people being very critical, myself included. It looks much better now. That's all I was saying.

Back
Top Bottom