New York Yankees Official Thread - at Phils; 64-45 - Jazz Show is LIVE

He’s not going to give you a lot of power. Mainly a singles hitter, which is not a bad thing for this offense. And defensively, his flexibility has helped tremendously.

I hate this team right now.

We need Judge so bad.

It’s insane just how much he carries us.

He’s worth more than what we paid.

He’s not going to give you a lot of power. Mainly a singles hitter, which is not a bad thing for this offense. And defensively, his flexibility has helped tremendously.
Take SLG out, he's still only at a .277 OBP. He was at .314 last year and we all agreed he was awful. Agree on the defense but his bat has been worse this year than last year.

These 1 run loss games are the ones killing me due to no Judge. Cant tell me HE isnt good for AT LEAST 1 run / gm in some way shape or form.

What good is the jury without The Judge ?

aj 6.jpg

I have so many complaints :lol:

On the bright side. They didn’t bring back Benintendi.
But for the love of god, give Shohei the deed to every building in NY and move Giancarlo to LF, I may legit cry.

We don’t have any real hitters. It’s an embarrassment.

Stupid ******* front office.

This the Red Sox worst pitcher btw.

this team is pretty infuriating right now.

DFA Donaldson and call up Peraza.

Willie Calhoun doesn’t belong on a roster.

Need Bader to hit and stay healthy when he comes back. Hope that Judge comes back soon. They’re arguably our best hitters.

Sevy has been garbage. German been so hot and cold. Hope Rodon shows something and can stay healthy.

Crazy our bullpen has been the only bright spot during this and had the best era in MLB. Should be getting Ian Hamilton back this week.

The team needs some crazy spark and don’t want it to just be on Judge. I’m almost ready to say move on from Stanton. Just wildly frustrating/disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom