New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Stros, 23-13

Ehh I don’t think the Yankees were ever going to make a serious run at Correa though.

Ehh I don’t think the Yankees were ever going to make a serious run at Correa though.

Doesn’t matter.

The trade opened up the money for the Twins to get him last year.

Had he went elsewhere or the Twins signed anybody but Correa it wouldn’t be a double gut punch.

While yes, the Twins had a good series against us (although we should have won the series if not for Holmes), they still more than a Correa away. It wasn’t a move that put them over the hump last year.

If anything, it opens up next offseason a potential run at Matt Chapman, or possibly gives Andres Chaparro a shot who showed promise during Spring Training. Started off slow in the minors but has hit 6 HRs in his last 5 games.

Judge

cleats.jpg

While yes, the Twins had a good series against us (although we should have won the series if not for Holmes), they still more than a Correa away. It wasn’t a move that put them over the hump last year.

If anything, it opens up next offseason a potential run at Matt Chapman, or possibly gives Andres Chaparro a shot who showed promise during Spring Training. Started off slow in the minors but has hit 6 HRs in his last 5 games.
Cabrera moves to 3b when Jasson comes up imo. Give me Gleybar or Peraza at 2b, Volpe at SS, and Cabrera at 3b or some mix of that. With Jasson in LF, Bader in CF, and Judge in right.

Stanton going to IL. Was weird he came out after a hit yesterday but was high fiving people and didn't seem hurt. Guess he was. That hurts.

Thought they
lol no. I hate Donaldson but I'll take Donaldson and Trevino over Gio and Gary all day.
Gio was my guy. Trevino was a nice story for us though. But IKF and Donaldson are hard to Watch knowing we lost Gio to “Try and upgrade”.

Thought they

Gio was my guy. Trevino was a nice story for us though. But IKF and Donaldson are hard to Watch knowing we lost Gio to “Try and upgrade”.
Yea neither are great. IKF's flexibility is nice this year, even if he's not great at the plate. Idk I'm just more happy to have Gary gone than I am sad Gio is too. Gio got a 1 year deal this year so it's clear other teams aren't that high on him either.

**** Donaldson though. Hate that dude.

Yea neither are great. IKF's flexibility is nice this year, even if he's not great at the plate. Idk I'm just more happy to have Gary gone than I am sad Gio is too. Gio got a 1 year deal this year so it's clear other teams aren't that high on him either.

**** Donaldson though. Hate that dude.
Agreed on Gary and Donaldson!

Rounding out my form to be able to bring to you for a full year where I can bang the drum.

THE OFFENSE STINKS.

Man I didn’t think Stanton was out for a month and a half.

Jesus man. :smh:

How does this always happen 😡

Back
Top Bottom