New York Yankees Official Thread - at BOOSTON, 50-22 - Cole back!?

Where those Cole haters today?

Right here.

1650835912519.gif

He better do it in the playoffs. Or when it matters.

There was an article that came out a few weeks ago by a yahoo sports writer who’s writing the book covering the Astros scandal. He basically said as much, that it wouldn’t be near as bad as the Astros. No I get to hear local radio hear in Houston cry about it lol.

Playing well.

Pitching has been great.

Offensively it’s not enough balance. There’s 4-5 guys right now who are not only automatic out, just aren’t producing runs. Which has an impact on the guys who have been doing well because there’s a hole either before them or after them. It gets worse as the season goes on if half of the order can’t turn it around.

This picture on Apple TV is amazing, this is great.

That Gleybar play was awful but hilarious. Never seen that.

Last edited:
:lol:

Can't be the only one finding these announcers annoying

Picture looks great but hit probability in the corner is annoying me. Realizing I'm sounding grouchy and old but cmon, i can't be the only one ....

Picture looks great but hit probability in the corner is annoying me. Realizing I'm sounding grouchy and old but cmon, i can't be the only one ....

Guy just said he watches a lot of baseball but this is the first time he’s seen four outfielders. Not a fan at all but it looks good. Green balls and red strikes is cool.

She just brought up Gardner still being a free agent. Hahahahaah

Seems like the ball is flying, a lot of hang time on some of these weak hits.

Last edited:

Bro it’s awful man - all good over your way? I ain’t been able to keep up with NT with everything

These chicks are talking about Perez wearing ladies perfume and setting an atmosphere when batters come in his box ......

Back
Top Bottom