New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

Screenshot_20220930-170950_Facebook.jpg

:smokin

I’m starting to think we won’t get 62 and I’ll have to continue to hear about Roger Maris. And that bothers me.

i feel like if he hits 62 like the last game it sparks them for the playoffs

when he 60 i think it was they started to rally

right now it’s just a distraction for them

really can’t see them winning any playoff series. Probably would pitch Sevy ahead of Cole in the playoffs at this point.

Yo Boone really needs to consider Peraza on the playoff roster. Kid can flat out hit :smokin

Hope he's really the future and not just trade bait.

judge has a better chance at 62 then getting the triple crown... it seems the twins are benching Arraez just to get that batting title... he might be hurt but they not rushing him back either lol

Cole - Nestor - Sevy that’s gotta be your definite rotation. Stretching it with Tailion but if it’s a 4 versus a 4, I’m okay with James. If it’s a 1, gotta go back to Cole.

Pitching Cole in games 1 and 4 is not a good look. Rather give Nestor those 2 games since he’s shown and proved himself all year while Cole complains and makes excuses. Great that Cole is the strikeout king and makes 320 million but not slotting him in over Nestor THIS season.

judge has a better chance at 62 then getting the triple crown... it seems the twins are benching Arraez just to get that batting title... he might be hurt but they not rushing him back either lol
I was told no one wants to see Arraez in the All Star Game, so no one gets to see him now either :lol:

Back
Top Bottom