New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

starting to get the feeling Judge won't do it. dude looks like he tryin so hard to get it already.

IT HAPPENS TONIGHT !!! :smokin

awesome....I should have made the trip, great job by the crowd.

man what a season by judge never would have thought this.....hopefully some big homers this month leading to big contract to stay in the BRONX

wonder how much tickets were going in that section....$ better spent than gambling on football like the loser that i am

what you have to like about judge is hes been humble with the home run chase... after he hits one out you dont see him with the arrogant bat flip or celebrating... he just runs the bases like business as usual

Also shoutout to Stanton his contact is down a ton, as it is league wide, but he’s still filled up the stat book all while having an injury.

31HR 78RBI same walk rate is same as last year.
He had 35HR 97RBI in 29 more games.
If you extrapolate it out to the 29 more games, he would have been at 40HR 98RBI

Also shoutout to Gleyber. While there was something in the 2019 baseballs because he isn’t a 35+ HR hitter. The difference between him in 2019 and this year is likely different baseballs.

Buster Olney said Giants will try to outbid the Yankees for Judge.

I think you gotta go 8 years $320 mil. Announce him as the new Yankees captain at the press conference.

You’re almost guaranteed that he pushes for 500 home runs by the end of the contract. The amount of money they’ll make on 62 merch over the next year probably will pay for half of his salary in 2023

What scares me is someone uppin the price with a bid knowing the Yanks gotta match and the Yanks deciding to let him bounce and focus on Ohtani. If the Boss was alive this would've been done. These SteinBrats pockets are tighter than a m*dget in a cheerio. Judge if he leaves only goes to the Giants, imo, and I'm not sure what their money is like but SF is the only place i can see him leaving to.

As far as owners jackin the price, i can definitely see Cohen doin this to make his move for the city ...

^ I dont like that idea because theres no guarantee Ohtani leaves... Look at Trout he knows hes on a garbage squad but still took the money and stayed...

Back
Top Bottom