New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

Yo Soriano is jacked :wow:

FB_IMG_1692900841944.jpg

I heard he got big but didn't expect this.

And Judge is fish grease hot right now :emoji_fire:

That’s not poor coaching, that’s just being stupid on the base paths. You don’t try to advance on a ground ball in front of you and you don’t have to go/not a force. You’re supposed to see it through.

Let’s bring up Wells and Dominguez and let the rest of the season ride out. Love seeing the youngsters get consistent playing time with no expectations.

Not mad at all at what Clarke has done as a starter after I wrote him off in the beginning of the season.

Spencer Jones their top prospect was promoted to AA. They spoke of Wells possibly getting work at 1st. They should call up Warren and give him a few starts on the mound. Maybe even Beeter.

If any of Trevino, Higashioka, LeMahieu, Donaldson, Bader, Cabrera, Bauers are on the roster next year

I wont know what to do with myself

(Can live with DJ being who he is post all star break, but I’d rather have IKF instead)

I'm cool with Trevino. He'great defensively and it's easy to blame his year at the plate on his wrist. Bader is servicesble in CF. Cabrera still young.

Agree with the rest.

That’s not poor coaching, that’s just being stupid on the base paths. You don’t try to advance on a ground ball in front of you and you don’t have to go/not a force. You’re supposed to see it through.
Of course, it just seems like we don't coach or practice fundamentals bc we do dumb **** regularly.

FB_IMG_1693320292338.jpg

Can we bring this kid up already ...

other teams bring up young guys and some wind up being superstars. Can the Yanks lower their noses one time and check him out in the big leagues ? Seasons over anyway ..

FB_IMG_1693320292338.jpg

other teams bring up young guys and some wind up being superstars. Can the Yanks lower their noses one time and check him out in the big leagues ? Seasons over anyway ..
There’s been rumor they may bring him up in September.

You act like he's 26. He's only 20. Season is over but that's not an excuse to just throw the cubs to the wolves for the **** of it. You don't just throw kids out there and hope they can swim. If he's ready, he's ready. But "Well season is over, might as well chuck these kids into the deep end and see if they can swim." makes no sense at all.

So i guess JRod was a seasoned veteran? Oh wait we can't cause we're in last place, don't wanna bring him up to lose, better we bring him up to learn under IKF ... stop it already.

Other teams bring up kids to see what they got, some succeed some don't but don't keep this kid in the minors another 5 yrs to make sure he's ready to be traded for a name past his prime.

Look at Baltimore, they got plenty of youngsters and OMG they're in 1st place :wow:

Yanks need to realize those dynasty yrs are over and it's time to start acting like a team that needs to restart things.

So i guess JRod was a seasoned veteran? Oh wait we can't cause we're in last place, don't wanna bring him up to lose, better we bring him up to learn under IKF ... stop it already.

Other teams bring up kids to see what they got, some succeed some don't but don't keep this kid in the minors another 5 yrs to make sure he's ready to be traded for a name past his prime.

Look at Baltimore, they got plenty of youngsters and OMG they're in 1st place :wow:

Yanks need to realize those dynasty yrs are over and it's time to start acting like a team that needs to restart things.
Jrod was 21, not 20. They didn't just throw him out there at the end of 2021 for the **** of it. They let him keep working and developing the rest of the season and the entire offseason. He looked great during spring so they kept him up. And he was like top 2 prospect. Dominguez isn't that. Comparing every prospect we have top top 3 prospects is really dumb. All prospects aren't equal. I'm super excited to see what Domnigez can do but it would be insane to rush him just bc we're bored and want something to watch.

Jrod was 21, not 20. They didn't just throw him out there at the end of 2021 for the **** of it.

Is 21 that big a difference than 20 ? I been hearing about Dominguez since he was like 17. Not saying he should have been up since then but remember Andrew Jones ? He was doing great in the minors and the Braves brought him up at 19. He played in that WS against us, hit 2 hrs in his first 2 ab's, in the WS . think the Yanks would've done the same ?

We're going no where this yr, lets see what these guys got. I'm sure they'll all be playing winter ball, let him get even better there but for once let's take a chance. U realize the last 1b we developed was Don Mattingly. Jeter came up at 20, he was pretty good. Stop with the let him get better, if he's as good as they think he is he'll be fine. Maybe bringing him up will make him even better in his mindstate as a pro than just tearing up the minors .

JUST DO IT ....

Back
Top Bottom