New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

They’re playing the high risk game.

But without Kahnle, no Otto. Not sure who else would pitch the 7th.

Chad Green is more of a get a bunch of outs guy. Maybe they make a decision on our guy Johnny Lasanga (word to Jomboy and Jake).

Our catcher is an automatic out and half our staff doesn’t like pitching to him so instead of throwing money at Realmuto we resign our catcher and rightfully dump Otto but only so Hal can save a few dollars. That’s silly.

We get it. You don’t like Gary.
It’s not that I don’t like “Gary” I just don’t want people on the team who aren’t championship material. Some of you will Knock Certain players for a range of things but keep giving Gary a soon to be 29yr old a pass off of his potential and how hard he hits the Ball right at people. Weird infatuation with him some of you have.

Damn Arenado got dumped for nothing. Rockies ate $50m so Cards are on the hook for 6/150 so $25m a year. I'd love the Yankees to have eaten that and add him.

I’ll take it. But if he’s doing anything more than playing rest days or filling in for injuries, I’ll be upset.

Probably time to trade Mikey T. Wish we could have played him a lot more. Really liked him.

Back
Top Bottom