New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

Free agent after the season. Dealing Luke for a rental

Still though came out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Jack Curry (@JackCurryYES) Tweeted:
The Yankees are trading Alcantara and Vizcaino for Rizzo. The Cubs are picking up all of Rizzo’s remaining salary.

So what now with Luke ?

If we get Story for him , can't be too mad about that , right ?
Saw we're out on Story after adding Rizzo. If we move Voit, probably has to be for bullpen help. I'd prefer to keep him bc we know we'll have injuries.

We don’t have money like the Padres or Dodgers to be doing that.

Yanks were purchased by the Steinbrenner's for 10 mil, they're worth 6 billion. Yanks got bread, the sons are making it seem like we're broke because of all the other **** they're involved in is where that money is probably going. Yanks can hang with any team in sports. If dad was still alive u think he'd be letting the Dodgers outspend him, let alone the Padres. Whatever cap hit or penalty would be paid for us to win. This team is a toy that brings in money for other toys for these clowns. Just venting and believe i hate referring to back in the day like an old baseball fan talkin to myself on a park bench but I honestly believe things would not be like this in the Boss's day ...

Last edited:
Yanks were purchased by the Steinbrenner's for 10 mil, they're worth 6 billion. Yanks got bread, the sons are making it seem like we're broke because of all the other **** they're involved in is where that money is probably going. Yanks can hang with any team in sports. If dad was still alive u think he'd be letting the Dodgers outspend him, let alone the Padres. Whatever cap hit or penalty would be paid for us to win. This team is a toy that brings in money for other toys for these clowns. Just venting and believe i hate referring to back in the day like an old baseball fan talkin to myself on a park bench but I honestly believe things would not be like this in the Boss's day ...
I think he was being sarcastic.

Seeing Jeter in the stands with Posada watching this game knowing Jeter's most likely rooting for the Marlins is surreal.

Nevermind seeing my man Donnie Baseball coaching against us . Heartbreaker :ohwell:

Giancarlo just isn't seeing the ball well. He's not picking up much of anything, even down the middle he's fouling off weak.
I wonder if there is a small change to his stance that nobody is picking up on that is screwing with timing.

Worst part is even with how bad he's been over the past month, he's still 20% better than an average hitter over the course of the year.

Back
Top Bottom