New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

My best friend and his wife are lol - the Jeter comparison is just a little off base. Bryant was their guy.
Rizzo was their most tenured guy. He was their spokesman. Super involved in the community. He was the guy.

This is all dumb and pointless though. He's been open about how much he loves Chicago and I'll be surprised if he doesn't end up back there if they offer him.

Rizzo was their most tenured guy. He was their spokesman. Super involved in the community. He was the guy.

This is all dumb and pointless though. He's been open about how much he loves Chicago and I'll be surprised if he doesn't end up back there if they offer him.

My point was Rizzo isn’t = Jeets that’s all man.

g-time g-time how you been bro? Sorry I’ve been ghost this season

I’ve been pretty good. Staying busy with my three little ones before summers over and we get started back up at school/football.

Tired of being in this Houston heat and hearing these astros fans talking lol. Did manage to make a couple yankee games here and see them win, so that helps. Been kind of in and out of the thread this season as well. Hope all is well with you brother.

Can we please move on from Cashman already with these wack *** deals he makes. Rather bring up players from the farm because they can’t be any worse than what he brings in from other teams.

This cat is NY’s MVP tonight:
F4F785AB-942B-48E0-A22E-B52CEE18D836.jpeg

That cat on the field was hilarious 🤣

This week in baseball type ****. Should be all over the highlights . Yankee ground crew are a buncha pansies :rofl:

we barely swept the marlins like each game had to be a fight and last game 2/3 runs were on errors and now lost to baltimore. it is not looking good

Back
Top Bottom