New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

Don’t want to count my chickens before they hatch but if this team somehow sneaks away with the division this season will be one for the books

Overall just happy we’ll most likely be a dangerous wild card team at worst. What a run this has been with all the injuries and covid cases as stated above

gotta be kidding, Rizzo has corona now too :smh:

unreal how many gut punches this team has taken this year ....
Yea Covid has really hammered this team, a lot more than most. Most of the players got the J&J shot, which is a lot less effective at preventing Covid than the others. But Judge and Rizzo are just idiots that opted out and cost their team.

Meantime only few masks in sight at the games. Mainly my ppl. Never felt so uncomfortable in my life.

Just the other night they set the season record for attendance too.

Meantime only few masks in sight at the games. Mainly my ppl. Never felt so uncomfortable in my life.

Just the other night they set the season record for attendance too.
Yea im torn on it. Part of me feels like everyone has had a chance to get the vaccine, and while the vaccine doesn't make you immune from it, it all but guarantees you'll have a very mild case. So the only people getting real sick are the un-vax and that's on them. My biggest concern is for kids that can't get the vaccine. I have a 3 year old and this new variant worries me.

Boone over managing as usual
I know some itt don't like advanced stats, but Taillon is really bad on his 3rd time through a lineup. Boone's job is to put players in a position to succeed and leaving Taillon out there isn't doing that.

Screenshot_20210809-225536_Chrome.jpg

I know some itt don't like advanced stats, but Taillon is really bad on his 3rd time through a lineup. Boone's job is to put players in a position to succeed and leaving Taillon out there isn't doing that.

Screenshot_20210809-225536_Chrome.jpg

totally get that.....if he put into Lasagana in before to start a clean inning id understand

Back
Top Bottom