New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

Meh

20210806_231726.jpg

now it makes sense why we keep gardy every year... he came through with the clutch hit tonight though!

Those 2 games they blew against Boston after the break, and the game @Hou before the break :smh:

I left my cousins crib the end of regulation. Crazy seeing Stanton & Gardy come through at the same time. Are things clicking? Lightning strike? They trying to make things interesting down the stretch.

he's hit 1 sac fly in his entire career :wow:

thats crazy, especially being that he's a power hitter ...
He has one of the highest fb/hr rates at about 30% so but yea still a weird stat. Some of that is due to randomness of relying on a man to be on 3rd with 0 or 1 outs but still.

We're screwed today. Bullpen game last night followed by Heaney, who is ***, isn't a recipe for success. Not sure what to do with Cole, Kluber, Montgomery and German all on the IL. I really don't know how we're winning games right now.

I don't even know what out rotation is right now. Tailon, Gil, Cortese, Heaney, bullpen?

they'll probably have the hotdog guy in the bleachers warming up soon :lol:

seriouly tho, if we pull this one out i don't wanna hear **** about Seattle anymore ...

Last edited:
Bullpen gets major props today :smokin

Holding it down thru some tough days ... Boone gets a high 5 also . Been rough on dude all year and he's kept it afloat. Sox gettin nervous and Tampa can be beat. Starting to feel confident again :smokin

HIT THE MUSIC !!!

Bullpen gets major props today :smokin

Holding it down thru some tough days ... Boone gets a high 5 also . Been rough on dude all year and he's kept it afloat. Sox gettin nervous and Tampa can be beat. Starting to feel confident again :smokin

HIT THE MUSIC !!!
Props to Heaney too. He could have folded in the 2nd but was able give us 6 on a day we needed it bad.

5 in a row
8 of 9
10 of 12

Like I said earlier, really not sure how we're winning games right now. Lineup and rotation has been gutted. Props to all the new faces and kids for stepping up.

Back
Top Bottom