New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

good game goin on .... where is everybody ? beautiful saturday night outside, should be home watching the game with football in the PiP :lol:

tenor (1).gif

Put Britton in to close when Britton asked not to be put in to close. Makes perfect sense. Happy we got the win. Should be up 2-0 in the series going for the sweep tomorrow.

Dam if only Gallo could put the ball in play more I'd have no complaints. Things happen sometimes when guys gotta field the ball instead of him just striking out as much as he does.

Not gonna complain too much tho. Still waiting for that moonshot into the upper deck at the stadium ...

Bullpen is going to give me a heart attack. Chapman needs to hurry back. Should of swept the series.

Weird construction of the bullpen creates this issue.

Wouldn’t have these issues if Nestor was in the pen. But he needs to be a stretch opener. Yet somehow throws 5-6 innings every time.

Nestor may be top 3 favorites on this team.

Nestor has been great for us. Don’t know why Abreau wasn’t used at some point today after last night. Don’t think he threw that many pitches to not make an appearance.

We should be getting 4 guys back this week. Cole starts tomorrow. Montgomery one of the double header games. Sanchez back next couple days and Boone said possibly Rizzo this week. Was kind of hoping Severino would of been back this week, but his season looks to be done more than likely.

Still think what this team and Boone are missing is an old school baseball guy. Someone who knows the game forever and not with their nose in a laptop.

I know all u young ****heads are gonna say this is the game nowadays and I'm stuck in the old times but baseball's been around over 150 years, manager's had that "baseball lifer" next to them probably for bout 100 now. These dudes with the clipboards and ipads don't have that same feel, the experience. Look when we were winning with teams that had way less talent on em, be surprised how much Zim was in Torre's ear and how much that helped. Boone makes alotta calls where i feel like if he had a guy like that it would be beneficial, especially with Boone being a baseball lifer and his family all playing ball. **** , hire his brother :lol:

Burger King effed up my order so now I'm waiting for them to bring my dinner, need something to ***** about :lol:

Back
Top Bottom