New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

waterboy-we.gif

It’s law of averages, there’s still a lot of holes on this team that offense can’t fix.

There’s a lot of pieces for a title team here. Just some really big pieces missing.

I went to bed hoping they'd come back but

Our schedule is pretty soft the rest of the month, gotta take advantage ...

Who was that man that said he ain't an Ace? Not going to word doc you but hold your head in shame tonight, sir.

Kind of highlights much of my thoughts about the team. Cole is great. Rotation behind him isn’t prime time. Chapman is good, just don’t have enough arms to get it to him 3-4 days out of the week.

Ill highlight Chapman being good based on this, he’s walked 11 guys in 15.2 IP since July 6th and has only allowed 3 runs. Adjusting to non-sticky stuff outlier because even Cole was bad for a month.

Kind of highlights much of my thoughts about the team. Cole is great. Rotation behind him isn’t prime time. Chapman is good, just don’t have enough arms to get it to him 3-4 days out of the week.

Ill highlight Chapman being good based on this, he’s walked 11 guys in 15.2 IP since July 6th and has only allowed 3 runs. Adjusting to non-sticky stuff outlier because even Cole was bad for a month.
We've had the best pen in baseball for August. Surprised me too.

Dont trust it come playoff time. It’s similar to Nestor and Gumby. They’ve been great this year. But I wouldn’t match them up against another team’s 2&3 and feel comfortable.
Idk I'd feel ok with the pen. Loaisiga is elite. Not the rotation after Cole though.

Back
Top Bottom