New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

yea that’s splitting time. If he was getting the at bats night in night out like he did in the minors/more consistent looks. Think the numbers would be different. Even going into camp they/scouts said Wells was the better bat of the two.
You may be right. And yea he was supposed to be a bat first guy, just kinda hard to take Trevino out when he's been clearly better this year.

IMG_2053.gif

I remember them saying the bullpen was going to be addressed in the offseason and then proceeded to not really add to it. I know they were hot for a min and now have suffered some injuries but it’s becoming quite the question mark.

I also wonder towards the end of the season if Agustin Ramirez gets called up if they’re still getting so-so production from behind the plate.

I also wonder towards the end of the season if Agustin Ramirez gets called up if they’re still getting so-so production from behind the plate.
I don't see us making a move there. Trevino has been league average, not terrible. He's 11th in fWar and that's while platooning with Wells. If anything he should be getting more time, Wells just isn't there yet.

Back
Top Bottom