New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

Not a data dude
“I will come into it with my old school approach, but also my new school approach of analytics,” Casey said. “You’d be crazy not to take the information. You’d be crazy not to take the scouting reports from some of these guys that are so brilliant.”

“I think sometimes it gets lost that we think that the term analytics is a new thing. It’s not,” he said. “For the years that I played, I got a huge advanced scouting packet. I knew I could still go to an iPad or video underneath right after an at-bat to check out how guys pitched me.”

“I want to connect with the guys and find out what information do you need,” he said. “I don’t want to just give you all the information that you have and it’s like drinking out of a fire hose where you’re like ‘Whoa, this is too much.’ I want to know what these guys need. I want to get them all the information they need.”

Keep it in your pants old man.

Seriously though Soto would be a nice consolation prize for not eem making an effort with Bryce.
You talking about that bum that went 0-7 in 2 potential pennant clinching home games??? Cashman called it!

:lol:

Yanks contacted em about Soto

chris-pratt-rubbing-hands.gif

I think we get him for real. I feel it .. :smokin

Give em whatever they want and throw in Stanton as a thank u ...

Back
Top Bottom