New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

YES playing game 5 of the ‘09 WS. **** was sooo long ago I couldn’t even legally drink at the time.

Crazy seeing some Sox rivals too; Damon in pinstripes and Pedro on the Phillies.

Maybe this summer.

HNY!

YES playing game 5 of the ‘09 WS. **** was sooo long ago I couldn’t even legally drink at the time.

Crazy seeing some Sox rivals too; Damon in pinstripes and Pedro on the Phillies.

Maybe this summer.

HNY!

HNY to SOME OF YALL

I’ll be at spring training if anyone else can swing for a day or two

If anybody wants to be a loser. Big Yankee signing at American Dream Mall in February.

Probably about 20-30 more names to be announced.

I think it was weirdo

Grab a few things for me would ya? Need some stuff for the FL house - PAULIE would be great

1000004677.jpg

Looks a lil slimmer , could it really make him better

They were reporting that the last couple seasons he really bulked up, which could lead to lots of soft tissue injuries he was experiencing. Could definitely benefit leaning out so he isn’t hauling around that kind of weight. I mean we remember the video of him trying to round third and score. Guy couldn’t move and looked like he was hurting.

I’d be interested in Snell depending on the contract.

We’re supposedly supposed to be very active this month in free agency according to reports. We’ll see.

i like it, never disliked Stro. just hope he's not as much of a big mouth as he was with the Mets, but i do like it ....

i like it, never disliked Stro. just hope he's not as much of a big mouth as he was with the Mets, but i do like it ....

I’ll never forgive him for absolutely destroying us in the World Baseball Classic. Didn’t want to play for PR then destroyed us and then joined us last year.

Back
Top Bottom