New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

450507440_8321245801243639_5803568125827655507_n.jpg

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fitting way to go into the ASB tbh. :lol: :smh:

At least they won their first series in a minute.

giphy.gif

today was on Volpe. he let that ground ball play him instead of charging it. that kid needs to reset, eat some chicken parm, have his mom read him a bedtime story, whatever the **** else he does to clear his head. he been playing like **** and makin a bunch of costly mistakes lately :smh:

Today wasn't on him.
I get that. But what is your absolute confidence in him him. Can you say 100% that’s the guy you want in? I have not truly felt that way with him since inserting him into the closer role. I was saying this last year too. It’s no just because of today.

I get that. But what is your absolute confidence in him him. Can you say 100% that’s the guy you want in? I have not truly felt that way with him since inserting him into the closer role. I was saying this last year too. It’s no just because of today.
Depends on what's available tbh. I'd give a ton for Mason Miller.

EYE memba when he was automatic as the closer then he had his first blown save.

IT has been a rollercoaster ever since.

Holmes is best served as a setup man. It showed when he was setting up for Chapman.
EYE memba when he was automatic as the closer then he had his first blown save.

IT has been a rollercoaster ever since.
It was right up until he made/pitched in the All Star game and it has been shaken since. That was kind of his problem in Pittsburgh iirc.

Back
Top Bottom