OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Dummy. You would think a athlete would have more discipline than that.

He definitely never got coochie or attention from girls growing up so, he making up for lost time.

IMO though, ain’t nothing wrong with having all them seeds, especially since he got the bread to take care of them. It’s broke cats (rednecks and black folk) with to of kids who should never have kids. :lol:

If I was a multimillionaire, I’m having as many kids as possible:lol:

He definitely never got coochie or attention from girls growing up so, he making up for lost time.

IMO though, ain’t nothing wrong with having all them seeds, especially since he got the bread to take care of them. It’s broke cats (rednecks and black folk) with to of kids who should never have kids. :lol:

Everything isn’t money tho, he can’t be there for all 12 kids like they really need him to be.
He might go years before seeing a few of them kids causes he’s a high profile athlete, and not with their mom etc.

Time and communication is more important than his millions of dollars at the end of the day.

You would have them kids with one women though right?

Let's keep it 1k, the only kids he around is the ones he got with his wife. Even if you got the money his child support is gotta be crazy. You basically wasting thousands a month to girls you smashed 1-4 times and don't want nothing to do with.

If we add up just 2 years of his child support for 8+ kids... :lol: :smh: :wow:

Everything isn’t money tho, he can’t be there for all 12 kids like they really need him to be.
He might go years before seeing a few of them kids causes he’s a high profile athlete, and not with their mom etc.

Time and communication is more important than his millions of dollars at the end of the day.

Reeq mom lives with him. Some of the kid easily could live with him during the season while grandmom and stepmom is press. My wife/new woman gone have to understand that this is a package deal.

Reeq probably will retire in 5-7 years at 35. His kids still will be young/adolescent. He’s not playing football forever.

A lot of people act like kids will be “kids” forever. He can co-parent

The off-season is from February to June, he’s got extra time to be with his kids. Football isn’t forever.

A truly hands-on parent will make time for his kids

finessence finessence that’s in a perfect world.

That’s hoping that all those 12 baby mommas live in the same county, let alone same state :lol:

So potentially add numerous BM’s in different states across the US. Hoping everything is cordial with all of them. Money is good now, but if he doesn’t take care of it, won’t be long after retirement that he’ll be needing all the money he can get.

NFL career isn’t forever but you’re not going to get back seeing any of those milestones he’s going to miss on a lot of those kids.

Reeq mom lives with him. Some of the kid easily could live with him during the season while grandmom and stepmom is press. My wife/new woman gone have to understand that this is a package deal.

Reeq probably will retire in 5-7 years at 35. His kids still will be young/adolescent. He’s not playing football forever.

A lot of people act like kids will be “kids” forever. He can co-parent

The off-season is from February to June, he’s got extra time to be with his kids. Football isn’t forever.

A truly hands-on parent will make time for his kids
You didn’t understand anything I said smh…
“They can live with him during the season” 🤦🏽‍♂️
That’s not how it works my guy

Ain’t nothing better after doing some sh than a cold coke

I ain’t no about during and for energy..

You can’t give your kid the appropriate attention and time they need. So it’s mad single moms in this equation and he basically Drake to his kids.

If he’s married, 5-6 kids should be the max cause they’re under one roof and one foundation.

Same with Nick Cannon goofy ***. I know he got money to provide for them but he can only spend so much time with them.

Back
Top Bottom