New Yorkers Rep your train station

PICT1814.jpg

junctionn71.jpg
can i kick it ?

I'd post a trian station, but no trains run me directly to my crib. Co-Op City for ya................

I guess the 5.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

4 KINGSBRIDGE......(school route) Word 2 dat Fu(k!n BX 9 Bus (i hate it)

6 HUNTS POINT

2 FREEMAN

i use to always go to the woodhaven station to go see my ex in Lefrak city....jus over by 161st harlemtothebronx....anderson ave to be exact....

East 105st station.....
img_57890.jpg

anyone else ride the L train this far??? Anyone else ride this train period??? :\
ohwell.gif

Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Guys

East 105 st stop on the L train. SylvesterMcGrizzly what part of canarsie you live in?
"Cough up a lung where I'm from CANARSIE son, ain't nothing nice"

I stay in the flatlands....in the 100's.....where u at?....I kno for yall who gotta take the L this deep yall pissed like I am...that whole shuttle bus @#%$ be pissing me the @#%$ off yo.....looks like its never gonna be completely done away wit....I swear I'm fillin out like 1000000000 rider reviews......
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

SylvesterMcGrizzly I'm in the 100's too, private house or what they call "PH", between 105 and 108 to be exact.

A Train. Grant Ave.

What Starts in Clouded Minds Finishes in the Rain of the Fools that are used as Instruments in the Game where Depression is the Queen and Ignorance is the King.

Word me too...ph....lol...I stay between 105 and 108 in a private house as well...I never chill out there.... dudes only see me coming and goin...

Jamaica center, E&J All Day
800px-Jamaica_Center.jpg
Looking to get a new plan? Want unlimited text, data, nights/weekends at 7PM for $30(or less) a month?Want a Sprint mogul for $38PM me for details :pimp:

Quote:
Falcon4567 , me too where you live at?
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Wow there's actually a few that take the L that far....there was only one nter I met out there and that was for a trade for my dude

mg_540.jpg" style="border:0;"/>

[img]http://images.nycsubway.org/i63000/img_63925.jpg :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Lol my moms took me out of the public school system before I could get to that point.....I was suppose to go there and be in the astral program....but I was a bad @#%$ kid.....so off to private school I went

I'm also surprised theres a couple of dudes that live in Canarsie. I didn't go to I.S. 211 but all my firends did and the best ball games where in that park. The park in P.S. 279 was cool to until they changed it.

Back
Top Bottom