Newest LOST Season 5 Promo ***Updated 12/3 NEW CLIP FROM S5!***S4 DVD 12/8 TOMORROW!!***

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

How the hell can I get the sig????
Copy and paste.

pimp.gif
can't wait.
smh.gif
@ Wally for not putting me on the show earlier.

laugh.gif
Well that's good to know. I didn't know you could just copy and paste...thought I needed a code. Welcome to Yuku EBW!!
roll.gif

Two weeks until Season 4 Blu-ray.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I might cop the DVD version to keep it uniform tho.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I wanna know what these damn numbers mean. Just read this about the4815162342 and made me go
pimp.gif
at how sick LOST really is...

well when u add em up to 108 and divide by 6 its... 18.. and on episode 18 is where they showed how hugo/hurley used those numbers. i thought i would bring that up for people.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Stuff like that can't be random can it. Are the producers really that nice or do fans look WAAAYYYYYYY too deep into it? Either way...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My guess is probably Widmore. I don't have a good reason other than the fact that I can't think of any other reason why anybody else would know aboutAaron, Kate and Claire. Maybe the fortune reader that Claire met from Australia??

That's what I was thinking too just because logically thats what makes sense.

That can't be the right answer.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't know it was 108 days when they got rescued.

Roboto- the spoiler you posted would be CRAZY!!!

Crazy EBW- the theory you posted is another good one. I do remember Locke saying "Your not supposed to do this" or "This is not supposed tohappen".

My theory is pretty much on those lines like yours of Locke (or mine involves Jack) being stuck in a never ending loop of time travel with the island. Like henever get's to finish. When he thinks he's done the island or someone will call him and convince him to go back and he has to start over again nad tryto fix things.

I never wish my life away.....but I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START!!!

edit--- just watched the video. So that's what it took to get Kate to agree to go back to the island.

Yeah, I can't wait for it to start either. Only bad thing is that means its getting closer to the end.
frown.gif

Season 4 release tomorrow!!

Theres supposed to be a 20 minute feature about the fake Oceanic Crash or whatever where they said they were confirmed dead. Should be interesting to see.
eek.gif
eek.gif

All these promos on TV are KILLING me. Just glad theres something to hold me over until then. I guess i'll watch season 4, then re-watch the entire seriesup to Season 5.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How'd I miss this thread? I spent the last four months trying to catch up on season 4...I didn't have the time to follow the episodes, and finding aspare 45 minutes to watch an episode was too much for me.

I guess the flame just died...I used to hit up The Fuselage every damn day, now I haven't been on that site in over a year.

Why the heck did y'all get rid of your LOST sigs?
eyes.gif
That's what I want to know.
nerd.gif

Kidding.

Can't wait.

(*guy who only payed attention to 1st season walks in*)

A few questions for those who have the time to answer:

1. I thought theres the "Oceanic 6"...why aren't they telling people to go get the others?

2. There are others left on the island right? and if so why weren't they rescued too?

3. I remember Jack's love interest was handcuffed in the beginning for some reason, is she gonna go to jail or something?

4. Last time I saw Walt pirates took him, what happened to him and his dad?

YEAH I KNOW I REALLY NEED TO GET THE DVDs

^ Wow.

You... really have a lot of watching to do, my man.

laugh.gif

Get to it!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

(*guy who only payed attention to 1st season walks in*)

A few questions for those who have the time to answer:

1. I thought theres the "Oceanic 6"...why aren't they telling people to go get the others?

2. There are others left on the island right? and if so why weren't they rescued too?

3. I remember Jack's love interest was handcuffed in the beginning for some reason, is she gonna go to jail or something?

4. Last time I saw Walt pirates took him, what happened to him and his dad?

YEAH I KNOW I REALLY NEED TO GET THE DVDs
laugh.gif
You can watch all of the seasons on ABC.com for free ifyou didn't wanna spend the money on the DVDs.

Anybody cop Season 4 yesterday? I went with the DVD version over the Blu-ray mainly because of price and I figured i'll just get the series once they allrelease on Blu.

The packaging is noticeably smaller than the other seasons. I didn't even realize how short this season was...

Back
Top Bottom