News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

:lol: @ the thought of Vin being BP

We've kinda already knew there was BP film in the making, rumored, heavily considered. Marvel studios has a farm team of writers that just churn out scripts/screenplays for the characters they have the rights to just so they can see what they can possibly work with.

T'challa is African. You can't pass vin diesel off as T'challa........

But you could pass him off as Ben Grimm........

I thought this guy was on the top of the list to play T'Challa.

5ad7ea30_tumblr_mkah8ovtPT1qdou6xo1_1280.jpeg

T'challa is African. You can't pass vin diesel off as T'challa........

But you could pass him off as Ben Grimm........
Marvel ain't involved with F4, that's FOX, so I'm assuming he's Vision or a villain.
I thought this guy was on the top of the list to play T'Challa.

5ad7ea30_tumblr_mkah8ovtPT1qdou6xo1_1280.jpeg
Also heard DC wants him as GL.

May be a bidding war or simply which script he likes and who is ready first. Marvel still has other choices for BP though.

Last edited:
:lol:

Vin is actually going to be Luke Cage.

j/k

Vin should just play Black Bolt, keep him quiet the whole film. Then again, how can they not capitalize on Vins one liner deliveries?

:rofl:

Last edited:
Vin as Luke ain't any better.

More I think about it I like him as a villain. Just tell him to pretend he's Riddick again.

Last edited:
:lol:

Vin is actually going to be Luke Cage.

j/k

Vin should just play Black Bolt, keep him quiet the whole film. Then again, how can they not capitalize on Vins one liner deliveries?

:rofl:

He's Black Bolt... make him whisper one-liners that destroy buildings

WB Officially Announces THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY: ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S EDITION

Christopher Nolan’s reimagining of the Batman franchise beginning with 2005’s Batman Begins enjoyed phenomenal critical and box-office success.

Now on September 24, Nolan’s three Batman films – Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises – will be released by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment as “The Dark Knight Trilogy: Ultimate Collector’s Edition.” The six-disc set will feature all three films with their existing extra content, two new featurettes and exclusive new collectible memorabilia. This must-own collection for fans of DC Comics’ Caped Crusader is available in premium packaging and will sell for $99.97 SRP.

About the "Ultimate Collector’s Edition":
Disc 1 – Batman Begins and Special Features
Disc 2 – The Dark Knight
Disc 3 – The Dark Knight Special Features
Disc 4 – The Dark Knight Rises
Disc 5 – The Dark Knight Rises Special Features
Disc 6 – Bonus Disc of New Special Features (details below)

NEW Special Features:
The Fire Rises: The Creation and Impact of The Dark Knight Trilogy - The inside perspective on the fascinating story behind the creation of one of the most celebrated franchises and how it changed the scope of movie making...forever. Full of never-before-seen footage, rare moments, and exclusive interviews with Guillermo Del Toro, Damon Lindelof, Michael Mann, Richard Roeper, Zack Snyder and others.

Christopher Nolan & Richard Donner: A Conversation - For the first time, Directors Christopher Nolan ("The Dark Knight Trilogy") and Richard Donner (Superman: The Movie) sit down to discuss the trials and triumphs involved in bringing the two most iconic superheroes of all time to the big screen, and how Superman influenced Nolan when developing Batman Begins.

IMAX[emoji]174[/emoji] Sequences: The Dark Knight; The Dark Knight Rises - See your favorite scenes as they were intended in the original IMAX[emoji]169[/emoji] aspect ratio

Exclusive NEW Memorabilia: Premium Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile, Batpod and Tumbler Vehicles; Newly commissioned collectible art cards by Mondo featuring The Scarecrow, The Joker, Bane, Harvey Dent, and Ra's al Ghul; and, A 48-page hardcover book featuring production stills and behind the scenes images from all three movies.

James O’Barr Joins The Crow Remake (c/o Spinoff Online)

The Crow creator James O’Barr will serve as a consultant on Relativity Media’s long-brewing remake of the hit 1994 film, Variety reports. The announcement also provides confirmation that Luke Evans (Immortals, Fast & Furious 6) will star.

Directed by F. Javier Gutierrez (Before the Fall) from a script by Cliff Dorfman (The Warrior), the new film will supposedly retell the story of Eric Draven, a musician who gets murdered in an attack that also leads to his fiance’s death. Brought back to the land of the living by a supernatural crow, Draven uses superhuman abilities to exact revenge on his attackers.

“It is important for Crow fans to understand that Relativity, Javier, Luke and the entire team are working on a new adaptation of the book itself,” O’Barr said in a statement. “I believe that this movie will stand alongside Brandon [Lee] and his film as a valid work of art, and I look forward to collaborating on the project.”

Relativity also announced that O’Barr and Gutierrez will appear at Comic-Con International in San Diego.

If they reboot Batman I think they should go with a different villain like Hush or Hugo Strange

I don't they'd take on the Joker right away. Maybe in a sequel. I think the first villain would be the Riddler. Hush and Hugo aren't mainstream villains. Would be dope though.

I'd love to see elements from Year One/ Earth One as the first movie, then Riddler/ Joker/ Hugo Strange sort of combo as the second, Hush storyline as the third and then just when you thought it was over, BAM, Dark Knight Returns storyline.

honestly, I kinda wanna see Robin if when they reboot batman. Id like to see how its handled. Of course it couldnt be a nolan type batman world

As much as i'd love to see a Year One Batman film, I really do not want to see another origin film, also felt it is too Gordon heavy for a Batman film.

Next reboot of Batman should really start when he is already in his prime. I would love to see an actual detective Batman film with plenty of good action/fighting here and there. There are so many comic book sources they can touch up on.

I think Hugo Strange would be a good villain, he got a pretty big exposure in the Arkham City game and when it comes to investigating and detective work, Hugo Strange seems like the perfect villain for it outside of the Riddler.

After watching TDKR for the 8th time at HBO, it got a bit annoying that Blake/Robin was a much better detective than Bruce/Batman. Hell he found out Batmans true identity and figured out Banes plan of trapping the cops underground.

Last edited:
If they would just use the next superman movie as a batman reboot it could solve the problem of yet another origin story. Superman already killed Zod thats reason enough for batman to look into him plus w/ all the damage done to metropolis, it as good a reason for bruce wayne to be there as any.

Make it lethal weapon w/ super powers, I'd pay to see that.

DC should wait a little if they're going to reboot Batman. It's too soon after the Nolan films for a reboot. They could do Green Lantern (John Stewart), The Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman. Then eventually have a Batman reboot that has enough cameos to segue into a Justice League film.

yea no thanks thats cornball heaven

thats going too far now lol

:lol:@ captain planet

chris rock can play the black kid lol

Last edited:
I really hope Vin Diesel does NOT play BP. I would still watch, but...

hell id take the rock over him :rofl:

marvel needs to put michael jai white in one of these movies. they gave chris evans another chance after fantastic garbage. spawn wasnt even that bad...

Back
Top Bottom