News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I really hope Vin Diesel does NOT play BP. I would still watch, but...

hell id take the rock over him :rofl:

marvel needs to put michael jai white in one of these movies. they gave chris evans another chance after fantastic garbage. spawn wasnt even that bad...
Probably too old at this point if they want to multiple BP movies.

Plus it wasn't Marvel that gave Evans the F4 chance, that was FOX.

For BP they need to get hardison from leverage, dudes a good actor

Vin Diesel Teases Meeting Had With Marvel Studios

"Marvel meeting today... Only the people in the room can tell you what was discussed... P.s. Thanks to Our page, for pushing to make it happen... you know I get tunnel vision with my work... and after that meeting today... wow!" - Vin Diesel

vspbuc.png

Included in the Facebook post is Vin Diesel pictured posing alongside a framed cover of The Avengers #2 original comic book issue; possibly hinting that his meeting with Marvel involved The Avengers 2. Of course, considering we don't know what the meeting involved, we can only speculate. Diesel has been campaigning for the role of The Vision for umpteen years, so could his inclusion of the word, "vision," be an indication that he got the role?

Last edited:
Galaxy Foambz is the new villain in Spiderman I see. Spidey's costume looks dope. :smokin

Last edited:
The costumes and effects of the Spider-man reboot were great, but the movie itself was like watching a Disney channel movie with a terrible score, corny basketball and skateboarding scenes, and a hipster/a-hole Peter Parker with a major chip on his shoulder. Plus the glaring omissions of important parts like Uncle Ben's, "With great power comes great responsibility." speech. Nowhere near as heinous as what Iron Man 3 did to The Mandarin though.

Oldboy Trailer, figure I'd post here too.

:wow:
Never seen the original but always see u guys talking about it. The movie looks dope. Can I get a brief synopsis of the movie and is the original on netflix?????? Also is the original a foreign film???

Original is a Korean film and yes I believe it is on Netflix. It is part of a trilogy. The original story is based on a Japanese manga though.

Looks like Spike didn't stray too far from the OG film.

Last edited:
Original is a Korean film and yes I believe it is on Netflix. It is part of a trilogy. The original story is based on a Japanese manga though.

Looks like Spike didn't stray too far from the OG film.
What are the other films in the trilogy and what is the best if the trilogy

People wanted Spike to fail and it looks like this will be pretty close to the OG flick. Going to be rated a hard R.

Back
Top Bottom