News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

John Krasinski in Talks to Join J.J. Abrams' Sci-Fi Thriller 'God Particle'

Krasinski would be joining David Oyelowo and Gugu Mbatha-Raw, who are in talks for the project, which centers on a team of astronauts who make a terrifying discovery that challenges everything they know about reality and each other.

:smokin :nerd:

Jim is on that rise

I still wanna see that movie he did earlier this year but I recently put my wife on The Office and I can't say I'm positive he can ever shake being Jim Halpert to me. Chris Pratt was able to make that change but I guess going from fatboy to diesel helped make him look more convincing. In the movie I mentioned, it was just Jim Halpert with a beard :lol:

I remember when he was a "lock" to play Cap before Evans too. I wonder how that would've turned out had it happened.

Whatever happened to the other Mark Millar comic movies? Weren't they supposed to be making Superior into a movie? I remember hearing about a Hit-Girl movie too.

Sony CinemaCon 2016: Men In Black & 21 Jump St Crossover Confirmed!

Rumours and speculation about this one have been circulating around the internet since the 2014 Sony email leak, but now it's finally official - the world of secret agent alien hunters MIB will be crossing over with the undercover cops from Jump St; MIB23, the 21 Jump St and Men in Black crossover film was officially announced at Sony's CinemaCon last night.

Whilst fans of both respective franchises will be glad to hear that they will be continuing, returning cast and crew are yet to be confirmed; there is a rather large shadow of doubt over Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones in particular but it's a pretty safe bet to say we'll probably being seeing Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum continue their bromance.

James Bobin - who helmed the latest two Muppet films and Alice Through The Looking Glass is expected but as yet unconfirmed to direct.

Dumbest idea for a crossover yet.

I guess all those people (nobody) who were clamoring for a R rated MIB movie will be happy. :stoneface:

Whatever happened to the other Mark Millar comic movies? Weren't they supposed to be making Superior into a movie? I remember hearing about a Hit-Girl movie too.
He seems to work exclusively with FOX to get his movies done so wait until after Kingsman 2 comes out.

Hmmmm, would have rathered they went with someone else..

Either someone older unexpected for the role like firth, to pull off the gentleman spy role.. Or a relatively unknown younger guy similar to eggsy

Hopefully they're bring rocks back and obviously Merlin

Speaking of Merlin, anyone actually watch that mark strong/Ali g movie?

vaughn need to call in some favors and get Craig, fassbender and Chloe grace moretz involved

First Look at ScarJo in Ghost in the Shell

They have some of the movies on netflix. Watched a little bit of one but couldn't get into it.

Back
Top Bottom