News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

From the trailer I recall their being a female locked up in his basement so unless she's a baby killer I assume opinion will change of the blind guy :lol:

What if she killed her baby after being raped repeatedly and impregnated by the blind guy???

Let's not forget Rush Hour also

Rush Hour had a one and done season. Will not be coming back on TV. (Thank God).
Cuz of horribly low ratings right? :lol: I hope CBS keeps getting the message.

To think they wanted a Beverly Hills Cop tv show :stoneface:

Anyone remember that terrible Vanessa Hudgens Beauty and the Beast film? It was supposed to be a modern take. :lol:
Oh that **** was bad and I only saw a part of it.

The way they made dude look as the Beast :smh: :x :rofl:

From the trailer I recall there being a female locked up in his basement so unless she's a baby killer I assume opinion will change of the blind guy :lol:

What if she killed her baby after being raped repeatedly and impregnated by the blind guy???
Well she'd still be wrong for that but the blind guy would be a complete monster and the way that movie looks they won't tell you he did that, they'll show you with quick gruesome flashback scenes :lol: :smh:

So yeah I'd expect popular opinion to change about dude.

Last edited:
The Beast in the Vanessa Hudgens movie:

laugh.gif

Let's not forget Rush Hour also

Rush Hour had a one and done season. Will not be coming back on TV. (Thank God).
Cuz of horribly low ratings right? :lol: I hope CBS keeps getting the message.

To think they wanted a Beverly Hills Cop tv show :stoneface:

Just saw a promo the other day for a Uncle Buck tv show starring Mike Epps on ABC :stoneface:

I hope this trend of turning classic movies into bad tv shows ends soon.

Wasn't mike epps in that failed The Honeymooners show with cedric the entertainer? Networks really greenlighting all these crappy tv shows hoping anyone would watch that crap. I dunno if this is better or worse then having a bunch of garbage reality shows on tv instead.

Rush hour, macguyver, lethal weapon, 24 legacy( which could be solid), they really reaching with these shows man :x

Meanwhile, AMC CANT miss. :lol:

They had a few in the past. That ian mckellan show and that mark strong show. I think hell on wheels and halt & catch fire get decent ratings. I never checked out Humans but saw it's getting a second season. Might check it out just for Gemma Chan.

Last edited:
20th Century Fox has released an official BTS image from Ridley Scott's Alien: Covenant, featuring Inherent Vice actress Katherine Waterston as the franchise's new hero, Daniels.

20th Century Fox has released an official BTS image from Ridley Scott's Alien: Covenant, featuring Inherent Vice actress Katherine Waterston as the franchise's new hero, Daniels.

So this is Prometheus 2, minus Noomi Rapace?

I actually liked Prometheus so I was disappointed to see it seemingly thrown away

I don't like that Rapace's character is not in the new one. Killing her character offscreen would be lame. Saw that danny mcbride is in this.

not a huge noomi rapace fan, so no issue there.. just hope fassbender is back, if they are connecting the two
I actually liked Prometheus so I was disappointed to see it seemingly thrown away
this is impressive.. I'm not sure what has/had more wasted potential Prometheus or the counselor

wont even go into exodus or robin hood

thank god the martian was good, ridley scott has meant too much to me to see him die off like that

I like Prometheus too. Bought the Blu-ray.

I didn't even know Noomi Rapace wouldn't be back. With or without her, Prometheus still left (or created, haha) a lot of questions that could be answered in a sequel. Mainly the Engineers, their motives, their origin, and their connection to the Xenomorphs. It would've been nice to see the rest of the story from her POV, but I just want the film to be good.

I liked Prometheus for what it was. Wanted Rapace back too.

We'll see if Waterston can carry this. Only know her from Inherent Vice and that Jobs movie.

Scott should've flipped the script and gave us a male lead. Cranston or Elba of course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom