News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Boyega on set of Pacific Rim: Uprising with NMDs on

Mako is actually coming back along with Charlie Day and the other scientist. Karl Urban has also been added to the cast though he is denying involvement at the moment.

So take the image with a grain of salt, posted by Pacific Rim: Uprising cinematographer Dan Mindel (pic was taken down off his IG now).

Last edited:
yah, possibly

plot hasn't been revealed yet but another reason they are back could be that there are some Kaiju that laid eggs or gave birth somewhere in hiding similar to that one Kaiju in the first one being pregnant

Last edited:
Really no surprise, these tv adaptations and remakes tends to be more miss than hits.

The only one I could think of right out the top of my head that's actually good is 21 Jump Street.

Really no surprise, these tv adaptations and remakes tends to be more miss than hits.

The only one I could think of right out the top of my head that's actually good is 21 Jump Street.

I liked starksy and hutch

Dragnet had some 80s charm :lol:

Starsky and Hutch was funny, imo. But I guess I'm just easily entertained lol.

21 Jumpstreet was good. Especially with the Johnny Depp cameo towards the end lol

Starsky and Hutch was legit, some of Todd Phillips most underrated work and a stellar cast who were all at their peak in their careers(Stiller, Vaughn, Wilson,Ferrell,Bateman) think people were turned off to it simply because it was based on a tv show, you name it anything else with those stars and people would be calling it a classic easily

21 Jump Street was great too

In Chips case, it's never a good sign when a movie has a "this year" and "coming soon" as release dates during an actual trailer, looks like they don't know where to release it, best shot maybe against the 50 shades movie, 2017 is just too stacked, doesn't help that Baywatch is coming out too

It came out last month, but did anyone watch "The Autopsy of Jane Doe" ?

I just watched it and WOW...it's a terrific horror flick

Today, 07:41 PM, Post #1
Deadline: Warner Bros. In Negotiations for Western Attack on Titan Films
http://deadline.com/2017/01/attack-o...an-1201888133/

EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros. is negotiating to get the feature rights for the Japanese manga IP Attack on Titan, which was written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama and has been churned out for both TV and films in Japan. The project is for its Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them producer David Heyman.

Honestly this's the best candidate for western adaptation as it's mainly about action, has political intrigue, the YOung adult vibe going on, and has little to no Japanese influences

also the cast is mainly white so Hollywood would love it

Son is trolling.

He should've been directing Pacific Rim 2 or an actual good movie.

Months ago Perlman said this was probably not happening.

lots of videos about this has been made but this one was posted on the official Toy Story facebook page, Pixars Easter Eggs

Back
Top Bottom