News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Alien: Covenant

8946510200000.jpg

The issue I'm having with this further established prequel world is that none of what's going on was ever alluded to or factored in the first trilogy. I like the idea of giving us a foundation for xenomorphs, the Engineers, Wayland Corp, etc. but not at the expense of the classic material that was previously established.

The timeline is starting to get diluted and washed out, ala Fox's X-Men franchise. I would have preferred that they kept the prequels more contained and streamlined.

Rocks Rampage and Vikanders Tomb Raider are next to take a stab at making a good VG film.

I believe Wahlberg has stepped down from the Uncharted film.
Your forgetting Detective Pikachu. Although you could maybe say it's more anime( even thought th it started as games)

Also the Division movie with Jake Gyllenhal. Although that. Ay be put on hold after assassins flop

Last edited:
Gyllenhaal is relentless going back to a vg movie :lol: :pimp:

I still remember Prince of Persia flopping and I still feel that's why he hasn't gotten the chance to helm a superhero franchise :smh:

Last edited:
Gyllenhaal is relentless going back to a vg movie :lol: :pimp:

I still remember Prince of Persia flopping and I still feel that's why he hasn't gotten the chance to helm a superhero franchise :smh:

We need a new PoP game.

That Godzilla movie that came out this year any good?

the original trailer posted is the red band trailer, I don't think there is a non-rad-band trailer yet

the original trailer posted is the red band trailer, I don't think there is a non-rad-band trailer yet

IDK why there's a trailer labeled red band when the regular is a red band.

Guess that channel wanted more views.

Back
Top Bottom