News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Lois Lane ... eh
DEvuk.jpg

prxlN.jpg
OBLcd.jpg

Man of steel is looking like it's going to shape up to be a great film. Can't wait for The Avengers trailer
pimp.gif

I am stumped, I have no idea where Snyder is going with this film.
Hobo Superman.
ZSXmV.jpg

3i2v0.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

I am stumped, I have no idea where Snyder is going with this film.
Hobo Superman.
Probably part of the origin.. not the first time that the whole "scruffy faced hero in ragged winter clothes" look has been used..
2s1q49y.jpg

Supes never had that depressing origins like Bats did though. Also, this shoot is the same time as the Lois pics a few posts up. So my guess is it won't be the origins part of the film, plus Supes origins is actually during his teenage/high school years.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Supes never had that depressing origins like Bats did though. Also, this shoot is the same time as the Lois pics a few posts up. So my guess is it won't be the origins part of the film, plus Supes origins is actually during his teenage/high school years.
That's assuming that Nolan and Goyer aren't going to "ground" Superman's origin. I just remember when they first announced the project that they were going to take an approach that "had never been done before."

They also tweaked Bats origins but not to huge extent that it is too far away from the comics.
I can't wait to see what they have planned but I have no idea where they are going with it.
Maybe it's their way of making Clark more "human"?

Yeah, if I had to guess, if they do develop the origin, it'll probably start after his high school days. I mean, there was an entire television series dedicated to that already.
When I saw Lois in the winter gear I initially thought she was making a trek to the Fortress of Solitude, but on second glance, it just looks like a rainy day in Metropolis. 
laugh.gif

What's ironic is that I thought the direction of the film was to make Superman a god-like figure, not to humanize him too much. I really liked that notion because I want to see a Superman who is a complete superior being, not all emo-**$ like in Superman Returns.

I think Snyder still plans to make Superman God-like as Superman but I think it's a good idea to make him more human as Clark Kent.

I don't think SR Supes was emo at all.
laugh.gif
Routh played Clark too similar to Reeves, look is pretty damn close too. I don't see that in Cavills Clark, I see more of a Tom Wellin (Smallville) type of Clark, not the bumbling dorky reporter.

Don't have any faith in the Supes flick. Just hope it's decent.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Well, he is a newspaper reporter.. not exactly the type of profession you want to be in these days.

Clark Kent is a newspaper reporter in a comic book -- his little discussed superpower is his ability to simultaneously exist in two dying mediums.

Gosh made me realize I still have months and months to wait. But I am excited good trailer. I knew Starks was going to be the comic relief, but I dont know how the other personalities will be unique. Should be interesting to see. 

trust me i'm as hyped as anyone for the avengers but it just didn't have that 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 to me, only the hulk part at the end as i thought RDJ was gonna have a funny punchline and they weren't gonna show hulk. It just kinda looked played out, explosions,people running, i REALLY wanted a look at the skrulls. I know it's a teaser so it of course peaked my curiosity.
with superman like another post stated i just hope it's decent and i'm sure shannon will kill zod, def lookin forward to that performance.

Back
Top Bottom