News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Do you think there will be any CG photos of how Ruffalo will look as the Hulk anytime soon?

I've read that the Hulk manips that Marvel released is pretty close. Not sure if we'll see an actual cgi anytime soon though. the NY Comic Com might be the best bet, I read that they'll release an Avengers clip at that time, probably the same clip they showed on the Disney Convention a month or so ago.

I know Ruffalo will do a serviceable job, but I'm still upset that Norton won't be in the film.
Everything about the film so far looks excellent. Can't wait.

i read that they are going to do a marvel inhumans film

never really followed the inhumans

is it worth checking out?

Y'know -- I realize that they bank on their stars to sell movies but you've already got people in the theater you don't need to keep finding ways for them to take their masks off so we know who's there.

I really hope Whedon does a great job on the Avengers film and hope the movie doesn't feel rushed or the storyline is bad.

I like what I am seeing with the Avengers but it still lacks excitement every time a new pic surfaces unlike with TDKR in which almost every new pic, leaked or not, makes me want to watch the movie more and more. Probably because there are most mystery in the film but if others feel the same way to these Avengers pics, then I doubt it'll break records like most people here believe.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I like what I am seeing with the Avengers but it still lacks excitement every time a new pic surfaces unlike with TDKR in which almost every new pic, leaked or not, makes me want to watch the movie more and more. Probably because there are most mystery in the film but if others feel the same way to these Avengers pics, then I doubt it'll break records like most people here believe.

Maybe its because you expect TDKR to be a great movie based on the 2 previous movie alone.. unlike the Avengers where you don't even know when or where the story starts.. i believe if they released a short clip of Hulk fighting with the rest of the group , people will go crazy 
laugh.gif

No?

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by RFX45

Maybe its because you expect TDKR to be a great movie based on the 2 previous movie alone.. unlike the Avengers where you don't even know when or where the story starts.. i believe if they released a short clip of Hulk fighting with the rest of the group , people will go crazy 
laugh.gif

No?

But I've thoroughly enjoyed all the Marvel films leading up to th Avengers film as well. Even IronMan 2 was very entertaining, not the best but I watch every time it is on.

I just feel like when I see new Avengers pics/clip, I'm like
happy.gif
. But when I see a new TDKR pic/clips I'm like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!

I still can't wait for the Avengers clip they plan to release during NYCC and maybe I'll get more into the film then but right now it just doesn't feel as epic as TDKR. Maybe knowing that this is Nolans final Batman film and that Marvel already has plans for more IronMan, Thor and Capt. America films along with a few more Avengers makes it less exciting?

MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS NEW YORK COMIC CON ANNOUNCEMENT

New York Comic Con (NYCC) is proud to announce Marvel Studios, for the first time ever, will participate in this October's NYCC. Marvel Studios will present a special event in NYCC's IGN Theater - Presented by Sprint on Saturday, October 15th from 6:30-7:30 PM, a high-profile panel focused on the upcoming feature film Marvel's The Avengers. Marvel Studios will debut never-before-seen footage from The Avengers, and panelists will include Kevin Feige (Producer), Chris Evans (Captain America), Tom Hiddleston (Loki), Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson), and Cobie Smulders (Agent Hill). The Avengers is scheduled for release on May 4th, 2012.

The sixth annual New York Comic Con will take place October 13-16, 2011 at the Javits Center in Midtown Manhattan. NYCC, which attracted 96,000 attendees in 2010, celebrates comics, movies, television, toys, games, and the popular arts from around the planet. Tickets are now on sale via the website www.NewYorkComicCon.com, with limited 4-Day tickets remaining.

"I am incredibly honored Marvel Studios has decided to participate in New York Comic Con in such a significant way," notes Lance Fensterman, Group Vice President for ReedPOP and Show Manager for NYCC. "The center of our show is creating exclusive opportunities for fans to meet their favorite stars and creators. The Avengers presentation is exactly this kind of once-in-a-lifetime event. We're very excited to be able to host cast and crew from The Avengers and know our fans will be on the edges of their seats. As always, we want to present the very best that the pop culture world has to offer in art and entertainment, and The Avengers panel is at the head of that list!"

As previously announced, Marvel will also be bringing high profile comics guests to New York Comic Con including Joe Quesada, Chief Creative Officer of Marvel Entertainment, Axel Alonso, Marvel's Editor-in-Chief, and notable Marvel creators Jason Aaron, Matt Fraction, Kieron Gillen, and Stuart Immonen.

"Marvel's The Avengers" is the Super Hero team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins.

Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson, and directed by Joss Whedon "Marvel's The Avengers" is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series "The Avengers," first published in 1963 and a comics institution ever since. Prepare yourself for an exciting event movie, packed with action and spectacular special effectswhen "Marvel's The Avengers" assemble in summer 2012.

"Marvel's The Avengers," is presented by Marvel Studios in association with Paramount Pictures. The film is being produced by Marvel Studios' President, Kevin Feige, and executive produced by Alan Fine, Stan Lee, Jon Favreau, Patricia Whitcher and Louis D'Esposito. Marvel Studios' Jeremy Latcham and Victoria Alonso will co-produce. The film will be released May 4, 2012.

For further information about all ReedPOP shows and activity, please visit Lance Fensterman's blog, www.MediumAtLarge.net. Convention organizers note that many more guests will be announced over the next few weeks leading into the show and fans should keep their eyes on NYCC's website and blog for additional comics, entertainment and anime announcements.

News about DC's animation lineup:
Along with Beware The Batman, Cartoon Network viewers can expect to see an assortment of other DC Comics content soon including Batman claymation shorts from Aardman Animation (Wallace and Gromit), Plastic Man shorts, Doom Patrol shorts, and Super Best Friends Forever, a series of Batgirl/Supergirl/Wonder Woman shorts by the creator of The Hub's My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic animated series. Register also briefly mentioned that Warner Bros. was working on a project with Conan O'Brien's production company, which could mean more Flaming C.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS SPOILER IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED
I REPEAT DO NOT CLICK THIS SPOILER

Spoiler [+]
thanos.jpg
Confirmed
laugh.gif
marvel just throwing anything they can so that the saps flock like roaches

Loving everything I've been seeing from Man of Steel. Still upset that the RD was moved to '13, but it looks like it'll be worth the wait.
By December we should see full length trailers for The Avengers and TDKR. I can't wait to see how the actual action sequences in TDKR look like as a finished product. According to random interviews with people who have seen the dailies everything on the frame looks massive.

THE TRAILER FOR THE AVENGERS COMING TUESDAY

by SuperHeroHype

October 06, 2011

Marvel Studios has announced that the trailer for Marvel's The Avengers will be released online next Tuesday!

Opening in theaters on May 4, the Joss Whedon action adventure stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, Stellan Skarsgård and Samuel L. Jackson.

Marvel's The Avengers is the superhero team up of a lifetime. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as SHIELD, finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins.

[Bart Scott]Can't wait![/Bart Scott]

Back
Top Bottom