News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

077A3C13-ABDA-4091-939E-4BFDCA5A834E.jpeg
:smh:
Still wanted to see how they finish the 3rd one

As long as there's a Dash standout scene(looks like there will be with him carrying Jack Jack)
I'm all in

They make a part 3 and make a time jump focusing on the kids and Jack Jack being a teen and I'll be ok with that.

Yeah, I'll eventually watch it but they took far too long to followup on a sequel.

Also this was my first time seeing any trailer for the movie and that vid seemed to show all of them.

I'm in. I feel like the writer saw John Wick and wanted to play in that world but didn't want to use anyone else's work

Oh, snap another film? I watched some of the series on Netflix, those weren't too bad.

from Little John to Spawn?

SPAWN Reboot Is Reportedly Eyeing THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Actor Jamie Foxx For The Title Role

If Jamie Foxx potentially playing Spawn sounds familiar, it's because the Academy Award-winning actor was "aggressively pursuing" the role for an earlier incarnation of the reboot back in 2013. Things didn't work out then, but it looks like Foxx may get another chance to portray the demonic antihero.

According to That Hashtag Show, the Django Unchained star has been offered the part of Al Simmons - however, should he accept, he'll be sharing the spotlight with another actor!

Todd McFarlane has previously suggested that his hellish creation wouldn't actually be the main focus of the film, and now we know why. The story will actually follow Detective Twitch Williams, who will team with Spawn to track down and bring violent justice to the men responsible for the kidnapping and murder of his daughter.

Last we heard, McFarlane was hoping for a 2019 release, so chances are we'll find out whether Foxx has signed on to play Spawn sooner rather than later.

McFarlane been teasing Jamie as the new Spawn for what feels like 4 years :lol:

Pretty sure I didn't even catch the Crowe Robin Hood but do mess with those 2 actors.

it could have been ok to decent but he tried to pull off the time jumping back and forth so it looked like a huge mess

really liked the first one despite many hating it, second one was meh bordering disappointment but still looking forward for the third one

Warner Bros. Dates ‘Sherlock Holmes 3’ For Christmas 2020

Warner Bros. has just made it official that they’re releasing Sherlock Holmes 3 on Dec. 25, 2020.

Robert Downey Jr. has been talking about a threequel in the press and the project is bound to happen with Jude Law also returning. No word yet on whether Guy Ritchie is set to return as director.

Narcos co-creator Chris Brancato is credited as screenwriter with Joel Silver, Susan Downey and Lionel Wigram returning as producers.

Interestingly enough, Sherlock Holmes 3 is scheduled to arrive days after the Dec. 18 opening of Avatar 2. The first Sherlock Holmes proved tough following in the wake of the first Avatar during the 2009 holiday season, opening also on Christmas and ultimately making $209M stateside to the James Cameron pic’s $749.7M (it’s original stateside gross). Through two titles the Sherlock Holmes franchise counts $1.07 billion at the WW box office.

really liked the first one despite many hating it, second one was meh bordering disappointment but still looking forward for the third one

I liked em both
Wasn’t expecting much from either one
Only watched em
When they made their way to hbo
And was entertained

Back
Top Bottom