News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Reports are coming in that Baby Driver breakout Eiza Gonzalez, Underworld actor Michael Sheen, and Outlander star Sam Heughan are in talks to join Vin Diesel in Sony’s Bloodshot movie.

just an excuse to post Eiza Gonzalez pics
eiza-gonzalez-levi-s-store-opening-in-mexico-city-03-22-2018-12.jpg

eiza-gonzalez-main.jpg

yRYZhj3.jpg

source.gif

Paul Rudd Eyed For Lead Role In SONIC THE HEDGEHOG Movie

It was revealed last October that Paramount Pictures had acquired the rights to a Sonic the Hedgehogmovie and a release date of November 15th, 2019 was set at the time. Now, it looks like the cast may be slowly starting to come together as Paul Rudd is reportedly being eyed for the lead human role.

While he no doubt would have been a great choice to voice the titular speedster, it's said that the studio wants him to play Tom, a cop who ends up befriending Sonic before the duo team-up to take down the evil Robotnik. Beyond that, no details about the plot have been revealed at this time.

What we do know is that Sonic the Hedgehog will be a live-action/CGI hybrid which starts shooting in Vancouver this summer. The budget is rumoured to be around the $90 million mark and Jeff Fowler will make his directorial debut here working on a screenplay by the team of Patrick Casey and Josh Miller

Jamie Foxx Set For ‘Spawn,’ Creator Todd McFarlane’s Dark Blumhouse Adaptation

Jamie Foxx is set to star in Spawn, the Blumhouse film that marks the directorial debut of Todd McFarlane from his scripted adaptation of his comic book creation. Foxx will play the character who started out in the comics as Al Simmons, a member of a CIA black ops team who is betrayed twice. After being set up by his cohorts to be murdered with his corpse set aflame, Newman is double crossed in Hell. He is convinced to become a Hellspawn warrior in exchange for being able to be reunited with his wife. But Spawn finds himself stuck in a demonic creature shell, and that his wife moved on and married his best friend. So this is one pissed-off antihero who attends to dispatching the scum of the city in good and evil battles that encompass Earth, Heaven and Hell.

todd-mcfarlane-jamie-foxx.jpeg

an interesting concept to say the least, a prequel to both Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland in one film

Angelina Jolie & David Oyelowo To Star In Fantasy ‘Come Away’

Come Away is imagined as a prequel to Alice in Wonderlandand Peter Pan. Before Alice went to Wonderland, and before Peter became Pan, they were brother and sister. When their eldest brother dies in a tragic accident, they each seek to save their parents (Jolie & Oyelowo) from their downward spirals of despair until finally they are forced to choose between home and imagination. This sets the stage for their iconic journeys into Wonderland and Neverland.

“Angelina and David are going to bring a beautiful chemistry and depth to this magical story, giving audiences a wonderful step outside the expected,” Chapman said.

i guess this Crow movie is never going to be made

‘The Crow’ Remake Grounded Again: Jason Momoa & Director Corin Hardy Exit

The Crow has seen its wings clipped yet again. Sources tell me Jason Momoa and director Corin Hardy formally withdrew from the film this morning. This after Sony was close to exiting as the film’s worldwide distributor. I’m told this has to do with creative and financial differences with Samuel Hadida, whose Davis Films holds underlying rights and who was financing the film. Production was gearing up to start within the next five weeks in Budapest, and the picture was in full pre-production with Hardy presiding.

Damn
was looking forward to seeing how they were gonna do that especially with Momoa in the lead

Yo the Crow was not a good movie.

The Crow is really not all that of an interesting character.

I'm sure if they ever got it 100% right I'd enjoy it but I don't care. Feel like I've been hearing about The Crow every now and then a year for the past decade.

Last edited:
really looking forward to this.
Always been a heist film fan and I can't get enough of Viola Davis.
Cast looks great in general and it's nice to see cast members from Atlanta in other roles

Exclusive: Donald Glover, Ryan Gosling Lead WB’s Willy Wonka Shortlist

Four months after hiring Paddington helmer Paul King to direct its new Willy Wonka movie, Warner Bros. has begun putting together a shortlist of stars for the titular role, and we hear it’s led by Ryan Gosling, Donald Glover and Ezra Miller.

The project hails from Harry Potter producer David Heyman and screenwriter Simon Rich (Man Seeking Woman), and it’s rumored to be a prequel that will explore Wonka’s origin story. How did he amass his fortune, and perhaps more importantly, how did he meet those Oompa Loompas?

^ In for Widows

McFarlane buggin talking about Spawn isn't going to be an origin. Nobody knows Spawn's origin like that :lol:

I gotta assume he's written the movie in a way where the origin doesn't matter then.

they'll probably just do a flashback for a quick rundown of his origins but he probably assume everyone has seen the first one :lol:

MGM has unveiled a first-look image for the upcoming Addams Family animated reboot, and revealed who'll be bringing life to everyone's favourite family of freaks.

Joining the previously announced Oscar Isaac as patriarch Gomez Addams will be Charlize Theron as Morticia, Chloë Grace Moretz Wednesday, Finn Wolfhard as Pugsley, Nick Kroll as Uncle Fester, Bette Midler as Grandmama and recent Academy Award winner Allison Janney as the family’s arch nemesis Margaux Needler.

The Addams Family is set to hit theatres on October 11, 2019.
addams913.jpg

Came off like some morbid pre-goth emo stuff to me when it wasn't on that 80s violence.

When you find out that the writer wrote the crow (the comic the movie is based on) after his fiancee was killed by a drunk driver, you can see that pain all in the story.

Back
Top Bottom