NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im telling you, these post have me thinking yall sllow.

anything can happen huh? silly.

Ti who is even smaller than PBF is gonna knock him out on some chance ish? SILLY

:lol:

Of course.

And who said knock out who? The "fight" wouldn't last more than 1 or 2 hits within the time span of 2 seconds. Whoever hit fist wins :lol: because it will get broken up anyway

Last edited:
I swear sum o yall dudes got smooth brains.
like skipping stone rock smooth

:lol: but seriously all this over what!? At the end of the day chances are that loud mouth wench was out of pocket. Especially if you've seen the show. Doubt Floyd woulda said that for no reason.

Ungrateful It the Clown looking *** ***** :stoneface:

***** look like a science experiment gone wrong :stoneface:

T.I. should've smashed Keri Hilson when he had the chance..

I swear sum o yall dudes got smooth brains.
like skipping stone rock smooth

majorrockskipping.gif

Shut up with this whole street fight thing.

If T.i even comes close of Floyd's reach he is going to sleep.

What's he gonna do put him in a headlock?! Too close.

Drop kick? Doubt T.i can do that.

They don't look weird like she do though..
Messiah chill. They both corny for this. I called it when it first broke, tiny was all on Floyd **** and tip stepped to him on that I need to Holland at u Patna type ****. I pray to god miss Jackson ain't suck his soul that bad that he ran to tiny. And Floyd ain't like the way tip approached him and this is the end result. A ***** who ran from flip and a ***** who ran from pacquio

He is a professional boxer he is in great shape. He can eat what he wants.

Rich people can't eat fast food.

True, but lets not make it seem like this is his daily meal plan. Ofcourse a big mac won't have the same affect on his body the way it would on the average person, but they don't make it a lifestyle.

Lmaoo def remember that cloverland story

I think TI is hype off of sonning that Apollo dude a few weeks ago. He must think everyone he step to will fall back :smh:

Can't believe yall think Floyd would lose one on one to T.I. or Nelly :rofl:

man a decent amateur boxer can take out most dudes 1 on 1 

they have no clue, and they forget Floyd is a great defensive fighter. He can see them coming twenty miles away. If he was stupid enough to even brawl or street fight anybody, one punch would be their demise.

That's pretty hard to believe . Any proof?
Ocho Cinco was on Hard KNocks eating McDonalds talking about it. I don't know about 3 times a day, but he definitely does enjoy food. Guys in here forget these men are professional athletes who train extensively. Not like most americans who sit on their *** all day. Ive seen all access where Floyd orders fast food too, but that won't have the same affect on his body that it on mine or others in here. I'm sure he dosen't eat it all day, he does have a personal chef.

Same here it just keeps playing, even when I'm typing a reply

All vine clips do that, either mute it or change pages.

Last edited:
Dudes really debating if a rapper can beat a trained professional figther. :lol:

I mess with Floyd. he flashy as hell but so what. He bout his business and he's a technician in the ring. Sound this whole thing is about Tiny flirting with him and T.I's pride got hurt which is understandable.

Most of the time when _'s got problems a female is always the cause. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom