Newt Gingrich gets glitter thrown at him in Minnesota

Hilarious 
At a book signing in Minneapolis, recently declared the hippest and gayest city in America, I greeted 2012 GOP presidential contender and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich with a shower of rainbow glitter.

"Feel the Rainbow!" I shouted. Gingrich was conducting the book signing as part of The Minnesota Family Council & Institute Annual Dinner 2011 celebration. The MFC has been an instrumental mover of a marriage inequality amendment that would enshrine discrimination in Minnesota's state constitution.

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hilarious 
At a book signing in Minneapolis, recently declared the hippest and gayest city in America, I greeted 2012 GOP presidential contender and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich with a shower of rainbow glitter.

"Feel the Rainbow!" I shouted. Gingrich was conducting the book signing as part of The Minnesota Family Council & Institute Annual Dinner 2011 celebration. The MFC has been an instrumental mover of a marriage inequality amendment that would enshrine discrimination in Minnesota's state constitution.

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lulz. I forgot we were just voted the most Hipster city gayest is old news though
laugh.gif
. Mpls Def has its good qualities. Most people are liberal as hell here.
pimp.gif

Lulz. I forgot we were just voted the most Hipster city gayest is old news though
laugh.gif
. Mpls Def has its good qualities. Most people are liberal as hell here.
pimp.gif

if the world we live in has people throwing glitter instead of something like battery acid back in the 60's and later times, then we've made some progress as a Nation

if the world we live in has people throwing glitter instead of something like battery acid back in the 60's and later times, then we've made some progress as a Nation

Great way to spread the message.

Real talk though, I know its glitter but why in the blue hell would you throw anything at or on a public official. Any given day someone could actually throw something harmful on anyone. I'm sure they could find something to charge him with if they wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom