Next D.A.R meetup? Let's get it cracking...

^ don't hurt yourself
laugh.gif

Lemme know...I have only tried to attend two NT gatherings. The first was back in 2002 I believe at Kings Dominion when I was a senior in high school and I must have shown up 5-10 minutes late at the Doswell exit.  Cats ain't have cell phones back then like that....smh.  It would have to be a somewhat family outing for me...mos def a basketball court so my lil dude can flex on you guys.  Count 1 lady in....

I mean i put May out there pages ago. April is just a terrible month for me personally, and I'm definitely trynna go since it may be one of my last.

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Lemme know...I have only tried to attend two NT gatherings. The first was back in 2002 I believe at Kings Dominion when I was a senior in high school and I must have shown up 5-10 minutes late at the Doswell exit.  Cats ain't have cell phones back then like that....smh.  It would have to be a somewhat family outing for me...mos def a basketball court so my lil dude can flex on you guys.  Count 1 lady in....

I seen you on Facebook doing the fam thing. Much respect steppin in givin lil dude whats due to him. 
smokin.gif

It's going to end up being the same dudes their as always. Which is cool cause yall my dudes
laugh.gif

Def need to go ahead an get a date in the books so we can be firm. 
smh.gif
 @ the usual suspects who always say they are coming and then don't show up.
laugh.gif

I seen you on Facebook doing the fam thing. Much respect steppin in givin lil dude whats due to him. 
smokin.gif

It's going to end up being the same dudes their as always. Which is cool cause yall my dudes
laugh.gif

Def need to go ahead an get a date in the books so we can be firm. 
smh.gif
 @ the usual suspects who always say they are coming and then don't show up.

Thats whats good...mos def wasn't part of life's plan, but things the home front is good these days.  I'll try to stay in the loop, but time on NT used to be days, then minutes, now seconds! 

I'm down in RIC Monday, Wednesdays, and sometimes Thursdays as I run in a bball league for work....Get at me.  I'm at VCU biblioteca right now.

pure comedy in here.......... if your not going to show that's cool (this we already know). I'll try my best to make it

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by Renzo289

can we get a date and venue locked in please??? and whoever tryna hit the strip club after jus holla! im down to make it rain rent money on them biddies! lol

But DC Strip Clubs are wack tho...
grin.gif

a private room for "US" seems to be the best choice...followed by lucky strike
1st... I will admit most are... but all aint.  I mean I know some Bmore spots get down like that.. but Im not all for a strippers Breasticles sweating all on me and catching Pink Eye cuz she's got High Hair and 14 colors in the head..lol  mixed in with choice chemicals..  Im just saying.

I do think ya'll should go with your man's private spot though.  Maybe give a chance for all the dudes who DONT know everyone to get to know everyone.  Ya'll bammas can go corporate and go around the table with the ole...

My name is:  We did that joint at Tysons... and bammas was like ohhhhh.. while others was like.. That bamma.. while others said Oh HE"s who we need to go all in on.. lol

How about a caps game at the end of this month ?

i can rock my new era caps fitted that I have yet to do so.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

How about a caps game at the end of this month ?

i can rock my new era caps fitted that I have yet to do so.

Really? Come on bamma. I hope this was sarcasm. It's hard enough to get everyone together for a meal and beverage. Now you wanna recommend something that requires everyone to purchase a ticket at the same time to ensure we all sit together? 
roll.gif

#Cmonson

2a5n75u.gif

I'm creating a new thread on Monday if no one else does.

As my uncle says, "WOULD SOMEONE JUST PRESS THE F'IN ENTER BUTTON????"

Geesh.

Me and Kev chopped it up, and we were saying we should go with the Madhatter. Since we have not been there yet.

I was thinking April 17th, any objections?

This will be a real DAR, with all the bamma +$%$ going on lately.

FYI, Kev is in banned camp for two weeks.......

Back
Top Bottom