Next D.A.R meetup? Let's get it cracking...

nerd.gif

Ya'll aint started doin NT name tags yet llolololol So brutha's aint scurd to walk up and sit down around alot of strangers.... I think this is why the Bball summits used to be good for turn outs.. cuz you really didnt need to know dudes and they would come out and ball and the faces would become familiar...

Some dudes might think Ya'll will give them the ole "no mugusta mucho mucho lookin boi look"

Damn Bowling.. Strip clubs and gettin up with the folks ... damn... I wish I could make it.

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

I'll try to make his one...even tho I'm going to get the "who is this n$%%a"

roll.gif

i'm not gonna lie...i was doing that at D&B to everyone who came after me like i'm a regular at these things

i only knew 3 people before i got there...
laugh.gif

Someone just pull the trigger, make a new thread, with place, time and date.

If we using the club, I strongly suggest letting our hookup do the honors.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I think Hooters near Gallery Place is a good bet, sports bar atmosphere, food is good and folks can get drinks decent price.  Then afterwards if folks wants to go to Lucky Strike or to Bar Louie they can do that. 

This or
cmoneymontana wrote:
I'm down with Lucky Strike.

Actually since I'm still pissed I missed the last one because of some people *cough* webnerd06 & HarlemKickDiva *cough* I'm down to make it regardless

Damn Bowling.. Strip clubs and gettin up with the folks ... damn... I wish I could make it.
You know the drill Rock. None of this is going to happen.

I'll see yall at ESPN Zone.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

You know the drill Rock. None of this is going to happen.

I'll see yall at ESPN Zone.
roll.gif

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
you know I'm down for whatever after DAR's

But will the wive's let ya'll *%%#*# stay out pass curfew is the question 
nerd.gif

can we get a date and venue locked in please??? and whoever tryna hit the strip club after jus holla! im down to make it rain rent money on them biddies! lol

Originally Posted by Renzo289

can we get a date and venue locked in please??? and whoever tryna hit the strip club after jus holla! im down to make it rain rent money on them biddies! lol

But DC Strip Clubs are wack tho...
grin.gif

And the time Date and venue is up to ya'll $#%%*@.....

I did my part
grin.gif

smh.gif

I gave 2 choices

personally I don't care for hooters

a private room for "US" seems to be the best choice...followed by lucky strike

[Craig from "Friday After Next" talking to cops]

"Y'all MUTHA******** HUDDLE UP AND THINK OF SOMETHING!"

Damn.

Dev, you can be down for a situation until the cows come home, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen. #cmonson #YouKnowTheDrill

What I'm saying is, when folks can't even lock down the basic, how do you think the extra cirricular stuff is going to happen? And who but the same cast of characters is going to show?

#ImJustSayin don't get your hopes up.
roll.gif

Curfew? That's hilarious for a number of reasons.

I need an exact date... i'm planning my house warming for 1st or 2nd week in April

SN: scrippahs and all dat dis go round huh? This
pimp.gif
will end up being this
tired.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
(like the paul pierce .gif) by the time it gets off the ground

roll.gif

man Scott..

I don't even give *+%$ anymore..

I cool with hangin the regulars straight up

You, kev, Lavan Mr.Clean lookin %+#, Tommie, Glenn,Amara,eddie..Ghost..Gixxer,joe,ian...everybody in EOH sig and others

$@$# I'm cool right there

%%!#+$ complain about every @%$$$$ spot, can't make a decision or add input...

No way this $@$# should just be on page 7 and not have picked a date and venue..

But since mutha *#!?! Wanna be indecisive and $@$#

April 17th

Mad Hatter and/or Lucky Strike

Everyone who got my AIM BBM,phone #, twitter hit me up and let me know if you coming thru or not..

I aint steppin back in this %$*%@..AT ALL

Should be ashamed of ya'll *%*!$!@ selves
smh.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

man Scott..

I don't even give *+%$ anymore..

I cool with hangin the regulars straight up

You, kev, Lavan Mr.Clean lookin %+#, Tommie, Glenn,Amara,eddie..Ghost..Gixxer,joe,ian...everybody in EOH sig and others

$@$# I'm cool right there

%%!#+$ complain about every @%$$$$ spot, can't make a decision or add input...

No way this $@$# should just be on page 7 and not have picked a date and venue..

But since mutha *#!?! Wanna be indecisive and $@$#

April 17th

Mad Hatter and/or Lucky Strike

Everyone who got my AIM BBM,phone #, twitter hit me up and let me know if you coming thru or not..

I aint steppin back in this %$*%@..AT ALL

Should be ashamed of ya'll *%*!$!@ selves
smh.gif
The afternoon of the 17th should be good at the Madhatter, if enough people commit to going I can get you the entire upstairs at the restaurant or just the big private room if numbers are more conducive to that.

nerd.gif

So April 17? what time?
The afternoon of the 17th should be good at the Madhatter, if enough people commit to going I can get you the entire upstairs at the restaurant or just the big private room if numbers are more conducive to that.

lol don't let this thread fool you on commitment word to what Scotch said earlier

roll.gif

April 17th is prime in the tourney, so that's a good look.

Mchffdlj37 (joking, but it is a lot of seemingly random letters- lol) what time works for yall, how many people fit in the private room and do you need some sort of financial commitment/ spend guarantee to lock it down?

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

roll.gif

April 17th is prime in the tourney, so that's a good look.

Mchffdlj37 (joking, but it is a lot of seemingly random letters- lol) what time works for yall, how many people fit in the private room and do you need some sort of financial commitment/ spend guarantee to lock it down?

laugh.gif
you're right, its family initials haha. The private room can fit anywhere from 20-45 people. It all depends on what you guys are looking for, drinking, dinner, etc. Just let me know what you guys think.

Originally Posted by play2much2004

nerd.gif

So April 17? what time?

ebb16849aeeca2a742068a795e4487c0be2428b5.gif

"LIKE +%$!!+ ARE GON' SHOW  UP ON TIME"

YOU INCLUDED.....

2nd weekend of May please
"How about first week in May?"

Ya'll My dudes 100 grand and all,but......

NOPE

Ya'll wait until I set a date to say something...
smh.gif

smh.gif
  @ Me for even steppin back in this damn thread

Back
Top Bottom