Next gen iPhone Casing and innards revealed. Vol: Are you the iPhone 5?

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I can't wait until the iPhone goes to VZW, and I work for ATT. You realize that its not our coverage, its the damn phone. I have a iPhone4 (which has never given me any reception issues btw) and a Blackberry Torch. There are some times where I'll have 5 Bars on my BB and 3 on my iPhone IN THE SAME SPOT.

But nah, yall go head with Verizon and that slow %@% EV-DO !***.

And let me know when y'all can talk on the phone and surf at the same time.

My-T.
I think thats because Apple changed their "signal algorithm" after antenna-gate. I think they also mentioned most phones need to do the same also.

I can't wait until the iPhone goes to VZW, and I work for ATT. You realize that its not our coverage, its the damn phone. I have a iPhone4 (which has never given me any reception issues btw) and a Blackberry Torch. There are some times where I'll have 5 Bars on my BB and 3 on my iPhone IN THE SAME SPOT.

My-T.
I think thats because Apple changed their "signal algorithm" after antenna-gate. I think they also mentioned most phones need to do the same also.

^ its the coverage and the phone. i got no problem with iphone on VZ, i'm staying with AT&T. Plenty of people will jump ship from at&t and ease the burden on at&t's network and I also get a great deal since i'm on a family plan.

Yeah,

But you said "advertising", that's the same "4G" that all of the other cell phone providers have already fooled their customer base into thinking they have. I haven't seen one AT&T 4G commercial, have you?

Choose your words better....just saying.

My-T.

Yeah,

But you said "advertising", that's the same "4G" that all of the other cell phone providers have already fooled their customer base into thinking they have. I haven't seen one AT&T 4G commercial, have you?

Choose your words better....just saying.

My-T.

^ its the coverage and the phone. i got no problem with iphone on VZ, i'm staying with AT&T. Plenty of people will jump ship from at&t and ease the burden on at&t's network and I also get a great deal since i'm on a family plan.

I'm hoping this ones gonna have a keypad 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

c'mon bro you know that sooner or later thats what at&t is gonna do (word to tmobile). there is been test between HSPA+ and actual 4G...ill let you google the results.

My-T.
Thanks for the info about before Valentines day appreciated.

But I have 0 reception at my work.  There is a verizon tower on our campus so verizon gets signal here.  My situation is prob different then most but I am out of touch with the world my entire work day.  If i didn't love my iphone so much i would have jumped ship way earlier. 

c'mon bro you know that sooner or later thats what at&t is gonna do (word to tmobile). there is been test between HSPA+ and actual 4G...ill let you google the results.

My-T.
Thanks for the info about before Valentines day appreciated.

But I have 0 reception at my work.  There is a verizon tower on our campus so verizon gets signal here.  My situation is prob different then most but I am out of touch with the world my entire work day.  If i didn't love my iphone so much i would have jumped ship way earlier. 

I hope it comes out soon for Verizon so ATT's traffic lightens up a little. And tell those #$@#@ to get some more towers, I have 0-1 bars in my house.
laugh.gif

I hope it comes out soon for Verizon so ATT's traffic lightens up a little. And tell those #$@#@ to get some more towers, I have 0-1 bars in my house.
laugh.gif

If it comes out on Verizon I wonder if you could flash it for Sprint. $70 for unlimited is cheaper than the cheapest iphone plan with unlimited data and text on at&t

If it comes out on Verizon I wonder if you could flash it for Sprint. $70 for unlimited is cheaper than the cheapest iphone plan with unlimited data and text on at&t

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And let me know when y'all can talk on the phone and surf at the same time. [/color]

My-T.
I don't even see why this is a problem. If anything, it's an advantage because data isn't able to interfere with the quality of the call. Whatever though, I see you were just trying to get your rocks off, talking all heated and mad. You go dude.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And let me know when y'all can talk on the phone and surf at the same time. [/color]

My-T.
I don't even see why this is a problem. If anything, it's an advantage because data isn't able to interfere with the quality of the call. Whatever though, I see you were just trying to get your rocks off, talking all heated and mad. You go dude.

Why does everyone get quick to say someone's mad, I forgot how simple yall dudes were here.

Data doesn't interfere with the quality, personally there are times where I'm on hold or speaking to someone at home on my Bluetooth stereo and like to still browse. Forgive me if I'm in the minority.

That doesn't sound like I'm mad, does it?

My-T.

Why does everyone get quick to say someone's mad, I forgot how simple yall dudes were here.

Data doesn't interfere with the quality, personally there are times where I'm on hold or speaking to someone at home on my Bluetooth stereo and like to still browse. Forgive me if I'm in the minority.

That doesn't sound like I'm mad, does it?

My-T.

im on VZW and even i hate that not being able to talk on the phone and use internet/data.

Hate it with a passion.

Back
Top Bottom