Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

SOMEBODY can i get info about how we wont need cable with the xbox 1? cause my bill his high as ****. what did they say about it

hopefully they will have good competition against the ps4 and top up some of the technology. might be the first x box i buy 

EA sports are gonna be multi-platform, i can watch that at E3, i wanna see Xbox One exclusives

Im not impressed so far. They are talking about stuff i will never use
You'll never use TV, multi-tasking, or the Internet? It's hilarious reading the Gamespot forums and seeing people whine "BUT WHERE ARE THE GAMES?!" when focusing on something like that would be a step backwards. Of course it plays games, of course the graphics are going to be good. But multimedia is the future, especially for people over the age of 18. I know barely any college students who are heavily into games, except for the popular multiplatform ones, but everyone watches Netflix, etc.

SOMEBODY can i get info about how we wont need cable with the xbox 1? cause my bill his high as ****. what did they say about it

Watch ea will be exclusive to Xbox one..
nerd.gif
In this current age of gaming, its all about profits. That would never happen. Its why there are few system exclusives.

Back
Top Bottom