Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

You'll never use TV, multi-tasking, or the Internet? It's hilarious reading the Gamespot forums and seeing people whine "BUT WHERE ARE THE GAMES?!" when focusing on something like that would be a step backwards. Of course it plays games, of course the graphics are going to be good. But multimedia is the future, especially for people over the age of 18. I know barely any college students who are heavily into games, except for the popular multiplatform ones, but everyone watches Netflix, etc.

I will never talk to my xbox, use hand gestures or buy a Microsoft tablet. I can switch between TV and my Xbox pretty fast right now, so i dont see it being a selling feature to me.

I DONT BELIEVE THIS **** MADDEN "NEXT GEN" ALL OVER AGAIN

who said you wont need cable? i think you need cable for half those apps, like HBO go, espn, etc, etc

I DONT BELIEVE THIS **** MADDEN "NEXT GEN" ALL OVER AGAIN

I know. I fell for that **** last time. Bought that garbage MAdden at launch. Traded it in a few days later

who said you wont need cable? i think you need cable for half those apps, like HBO go, espn, etc, etc

I was talking about the physical box, not the whole cable subscription

Last edited:
i wanna see actual game play, everyone knows these videos arent the real thing. computer generated BS

Back
Top Bottom